Julep Maven Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been trying to call all morning to cancel but I just keep getting sent to a voicemail.
Just skip the month to make sure you won't be charged.

I've done that for the past 2 months, I was hoping I would just end my sub now so I can stop worrying about remembering to skip it.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just skip the month to make sure you won't be charged.

LOL I totally understand. I need to cancel mine as well. Too expensive and I can't justify the price for such a small amount of polish.

I just signed up Julep Maven, using a code "ShareOn", and paid 1 cent 
icon_eek.gif
 (including shipping). 

I hope this is risk free lol!

Since I signed up today (22Dec), am I getting the December box, or the January box? 

Does anyone know? 

Semi-risk free. You will now be charged $19.99 a month (plus any applicable tax) each month if you don't skip the month by the 25th. So if you don't want to be charged for January you better skip the box now or cancel otherwise on the 27th you'll be charged the full amount.

Call  877.651.3292 Monday – Friday 8am-5pm PST, Saturday 9am-1pm PST. 

Press 3 for billing questions, someone will answer your call. 

Good luck!

I have been trying to call all morning to cancel but I just keep getting sent to a voicemail.

I did call, during those times and everything, but I pressed 5 I think, the one that stated to press if you wanted to cancel.  And no one answered any time I called.

Originally Posted by katzenstern /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Call  877.651.3292 Monday – Friday 8am-5pm PST, Saturday 9am-1pm PST. 

Press 3 for billing questions, someone will answer your call. 

Good luck!

Since I subbed today (22Dec), I was confused if I'd be charged twice this month. 

So I decided to call Julep.

A lady was very helpful. She told me they are going to ship my box next week (yay!)

and my next payment will be charged on 27Jan for my Feb box. 

Thats great that they answered for you.  Im guessing they have different phone lines for different issues, and for some reason... no one wanted to pick up when I called in to cancel.

Originally Posted by katzenstern /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Since I subbed today (22Dec), I was confused if I'd be charged twice this month. 

So I decided to call Julep.

A lady was very helpful. She told me they are going to ship my box next week (yay!)

and my next payment will be charged on 27Jan for my Feb box. 

I guess they wanted you to leave a message and phone number to get back to you, right? That's annoying. So go ahead and tell the answering machine that you'd like to cancel. Meanwhile, you need to provide your account name & phone number and be sure to ask them to call you back for a confirmation. 

I am not sure how soon they'll call you back though, but a good company shouldn't avoid customers forever.

Thats great that they answered for you.  Im guessing they have different phone lines for different issues, and for some reason... no one wanted to pick up when I called in to cancel.

Wow- 1 cent is amazing!  Anyone have any idea how long that promo will be going on for?  I'd really like to get in on it but don't really want to order myself something at Christmas.

Also, is the intro bag different from the regular monthly bag?  I really love the colors shown for "it girl" on the website but NOT the colors shown in that January preview for "it girl."

I got that promo code "ShareOn" from this video:

says they're giving this deal to the first 1000. 

You should get an intro box as well as a monthly box. And you pay by the month, so you'll usually actually get two boxes your first month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You sure?  Thats not how it worked when I did mine.  My first month was an intro box, and then I got the regular box the month after.

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should get an intro box as well as a monthly box. And you pay by the month, so you'll usually actually get two boxes your first month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmm... It may be based on when you sign up, then? I got my intro box + a regular box on one payment, and the regular box came about eight days after my intro box. It might have been the "next" box by that point, but I didn't get charged until my second regular/third total box.

You sure?  Thats not how it worked when I did mine.  My first month was an intro box, and then I got the regular box the month after.

Interesting, did you use a code for the intro box?  I got the intro box for only 5 dollars so maybe thats why it wasnt 2 boxes in one payment?  Or maybe they made a mistake on your account and you just got lucky!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm... It may be based on when you sign up, then? I got my intro box + a regular box on one payment, and the regular box came about eight days after my intro box. It might have been the "next" box by that point, but I didn't get charged until my second regular/third total box.

Back