Julep Maven Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, you made me go get my old bank records! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Definitely wasn't charged. I got my intro box around midmonth, and then got the same month's box as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bet it was a fluke, though -- I do remember being super excited when I got the regular box too, and I wasn't expecting it.

lol, sorry.  Thats great though!  If it is a fluke, it was a great fluke!

Originally Posted by Caryatid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha, you made me go get my old bank records! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Definitely wasn't charged. I got my intro box around midmonth, and then got the same month's box as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bet it was a fluke, though -- I do remember being super excited when I got the regular box too, and I wasn't expecting it.

Yep! I just got my shipping confirmation this morning.

Some late subscribers have to wait for the three-polish trio to arrive because it is on backorder, so hopefully yours will get shipped soon!

yayyyyy!!!!! i got my 1 cent julep box thx so much for this promo code
smile.gif

If those hand scrubs are as good as some of the one's I buy which are $25 and that's all you get than it is well worth the twenty dollars. I love how smooth your hand are after using those scrubs!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />))

I just joined Julep today with the "January" promo code for $5.  I just want to try it out once and then cancel.  I hope I don't have a hard time to cancel.

i hope not either...  im going to have faith and say it will be just fine...  what were your quiz results?  im american beauty...

Originally Posted by monica75052 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just joined Julep today with the "January" promo code for $5.  I just want to try it out once and then cancel.  I hope I don't have a hard time to cancel.

Originally Posted by monica75052 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did too, here is hoping!

cool.. i want everyone to know about the cool julep 1st box discount! share the wealth!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  did you like the polish? i heard you use 1 coat not 2?  i wish i could afford to get it every month..  i wonder if i wait a few months and sign up again i could use the promo code again! hmm...  i actually may do the quizz again and answer differently and have my boyfriend get me one  its not like they can discriminate cuz hes a guy! right?????

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW I created a group to discuss all the subscription services out there. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I haven't created a thread for Julep but anyone is welcome to join the group and start a thread on it. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.makeuptalk.com/groups/show/11/subscription-sampling-programs

It depends on the polish. I received a purple one in December, can't recall the name off hand, and it took more two coats but I didn't have a proper manicure and base on so that might have affected the polish.

I wasn't expecting a box so soon! I just got shipment confirmation for my order! Excited!

Out of the 4 Julep polishes I've received so far, all of them have only required 1 coat. Even when I was applying them on top of my pink and white acrylics, just 1 coat :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

cool.. i want everyone to know about the cool julep 1st box discount! share the wealth!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  did you like the polish? i heard you use 1 coat not 2?  i wish i could afford to get it every month..  i wonder if i wait a few months and sign up again i could use the promo code again! hmm...  i actually may do the quizz again and answer differently and have my boyfriend get me one  its not like they can discriminate cuz hes a guy! right?????

Yeah, it depends on the polish if it'll be a 1-coater or not. I have 9 polishes so far, and a good portion of that are 1-coaters. When I get a bottle that's a bit runny, I just make sure to roll it between my palms, and by the time I open it again, it's thicker. Although that trick didn't work for Megan (one of the January polishes) for me -- I think it took 3 coats when I applied it on? And even then it didn't look as awesome as I was hoping for it to be (it was the color I was most excited for, too). :/ I haven't gone on to actually test the wear of the formula, though (I got a bit crazy with buying nail polish last month, lol, so they're all clamoring to be tried on XD)..

I am American Beauty too!  I got an email confirmation saying my bag has been shipped today.  Woot Woot! 

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i hope not either...  im going to have faith and say it will be just fine...  what were your quiz results?  im american beauty...

Back