Julep Maven Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we sign up for a second account?  I sooo want to take advantage of the $.01 special.  
wink3.gif

Originally Posted by monica75052 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can we sign up for a second account?  I sooo want to take advantage of the $.01 special.  
wink3.gif
i think you would have to use someone else's mailing info. Any close family nearby? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I could probably use my work address.  It wouldn't be a big deal.  That way I can choose whether I want the American Beauty or Bombshell box for each month.  I am so bad!  This is addicting.  I really liked the nail polishes and I didn't think I was going to like it so much!  LOL   What is a girl to do????   
luv.gif

Hey guys --

For those of you who want to try it but can't afford a box every month, remember that you can always "skip" the box instead of canceling outright. You won't be charged. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just happened to come upon this and think the colors are SO cute!!!! Is that penny deal really with no strings attached? If I pay today can I just cancel a few days later with no penalties?

I took the quiz and got "It Girl", has anyone seen what those colors are like yet? Thanks 
smile.gif

if you do let me know! i wonder if  they would notice billing address is the same??  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. i love it too!

Originally Posted by monica75052 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wink3.gif

The Julep Maven membership is hassle-free, risk-free, and best of all- there is absolutely no commitment! We offer you multiple options to get the most of your membership without the stress of commitment. If you are discontent with the products we have selected for your beauty editor Sneak Peek Box, you can easily try a new style. If, for whatever reason, you still don’t want to receive your Sneak Peek Box for the month, you can gift your box to a girlfriend, skip the month, or cancel your membership at any time, free of charge!* There is no hidden or binding commitment- after all, YOU are our favorite beauty editor so you deserve the best treatment!

I don't think they'll notice if you use the same address to ship because I used the November promo code for my $5 and then for my daughter's. The difference was our names on our accounts and that I set her up her own account under her email.

cool! im sending one to summer!!  hahahaaaaaa

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think they'll notice if you use the same address to ship because I used the November promo code for my $5 and then for my daughter's. The difference was our names on our accounts and that I set her up her own account under her email.

i just signed up summer.. took me 3x doing the quiz to get a different result than american beauty..i answered different everytime..she finally got bombshell, which is what i wanted.. i tried to get jan box below (i wanted the scrub) but have to get the intro box which has the lotion.  i do like the lotion so it wont go to waste....  i am wondering if i should have waited? i hope i can cancel febs box since its so close to date to opt to skip next month...  hmmmmmmmmmmmm..  i tried the 1 cent code and it didnt work..  ...had to use january...(i dont have to pay the tax tho.. so thats cool!!)

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

January's preview is out.

I opted to skip January even though I can get an extra polish. I don't think $21.something is worth three nail polishes and a body scrub.

I'm really thinking I want to try this I just cant decide between "It girl" and "Boho Glam". Has anyone tried out the yellow from boho? I'm interested to see how it looks on

i just tried to use it earler tonight and it has expired.  you can use code JANUARY and bag will be $5.

Originally Posted by Amber Blevins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm trying to check out using the penny code and its saying its no longer valid. Anyone know if it's expired?

After trying out all the Zoya polishes I got, I decided to cancel my Julep Maven account. While I love the hand cream they sent along, the polishes were just too thick for my tastes. I am in absolutely love with the Zoya polishes and at $20 a month (plus tax), I figure I could use that money to get some of the Zoya polishes currently on my list. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Code NEWYEAR2012  worked yesterday for a penny

Yesterday for me it said "discount code used is either invalid or expired". I just tried again and it says the same thing. That's weird

i did my toes anne.   its a great color...  the newyear code didnt work for me..  had to use january for $5...   still not bad..  hope you like your products!!  the hand cream is fabulous!!!!!!!

After seeing Anne, I had to join. Can't resist purple polish

Code NEWYEAR2012  worked yesterday for a penny

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i did my toes anne.   its a great color...  the newyear code didnt work for me..  had to use january for $5...   still not bad..  hope you like your products!!  the hand cream is fabulous!!!!!!!
I completely agree, I love the hand cream. I'm sad the nail polish didnt work for me but Zoya will comfort me :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back