Last Ever Target Beauty Bag!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by fireflyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for letting me know! Do we get an email confirmation?
I know I got one for the summer bag a few weeks after originally signing up. Actually don't quote me on the timeline haha. I did get one though. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I signed up too! I received the Summer one....Sucks this is the last one.  Here's to Fall Beauty! 
beer.gif

Thank you so much- I was able to get it.  I can't wait- it looks like a good one. 

I've gotten the Summer and Spring bags, and now this one, too. Sad it's the last one, but I have a feeling it's because the Target Style page gets FLOODED with wall posts questioning when the next bag is going to be. They keep saying that they're not a freebie/sample page, so I have a feeling they're trying to return the page to its "roots," as it were. Just a theory.

Yeah, if you look at the terms and conditions, you'll see what the items are.

It's not always the same as the picture (I feel like the Spring bag was different!), but if I remember correctly, it is the same this year.

Warning: the Pixi Primer will most likely just be a small blister sample (i.e: on a card.) That's how the makeup items have always been. ...shampoo/conditioner are usually "deluxe" sized, though, and I know in the past the Aveeno scrub was, as well as the Neutrogena Sun Block from Spring and Summer. So yes. But remember, it's free!=)

Originally Posted by Jackieblue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you get the full-sized lipstick? If so how is it?
This is what my Target and Latina Magazine bag looked like.

Full size Cover Girl lipstick! Some ladies got a full size Cover Girl Flipstick.

So does anyone know what the items we are getting are under the terms and conditions? I forgot to look before signing up to get one and now it won't let me see it anymore

Woohoo, thought I was too late at first cuz it kept 404ing but I got it(; Ladies it will not work from your phone on mobile version, you must switch to desktop and for some browsers the link won't work. Thanks so much for posting about this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back