Last Ever Target Beauty Bag!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my bag today! There are 13 coupons in total valued at $17. Can't beat it! I'm a little disappointed that it was basically all hair care but i'm definitely not complaining. 

Originally Posted by msdollfaced /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my bag today! There are 13 coupons in total valued at $17. Can't beat it! I'm a little disappointed that it was basically all hair care but i'm definitely not complaining. 
what kind of coupons? like for what products?

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what kind of coupons? like for what products?
It was really all beauty coupons, for the items included plus Revlon, Pantene, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Covergirl, Maybelline and a few others all between $1-$3 off 

I'm excited to see what coupons are in there and to get the bag. I have a little cardboard box filled with other foil packets I haven't tried, so I'm not too concerned with the actual products. I wish I could just forget about it so that I'd get a nice surprise, but I can't. I'm bad at this.

I actually got my bag today! I was surprised to get it, because I signed up for the summer bag and got a confirmation, but it never arrived. The bag is super cute, and the samples will be great for travel. It was definitely a nice surprise in my mailbox and the end of a horrible day. 

Got mine today too! I'm going to use the bag for some little goodies to add to my 12 year old niece's birthday gift.

I got mine yesterday. I really like the makeup bag. It's textured on the outside, which is cool.

I got mine yesterday. Got everything but the Clear shampoo samples. Which is fine, since I don't think it will work for my hair. Definitely glad it was free since this was nothing special.

I got my bag two weeks ago then we had a hurricane and people stayed over or stopped by to shower because they did not have hot water and I gave away all my samples.

Yesterday I went to target and saw some of the samples full size in the clearance section.

Still waiting on mine... I'm actually waiting on a lot of "free" samples and stuff I've won from the past couple of months... Once I found out about Beauty Subs I went crazy for anything and everything beauty that I could find for FREE too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No bag for me yet either.  Any one in California get theirs yet?
I just got mine today! I'm from nor cal. 

Back