Last Ever Target Beauty Bag!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got mine can't believe they havent run out yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Awesome! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that when they announced, people were at work/school? I want to try to get my mom one, but don't know if they will ship two to the same house.

Never heard of it before, but just signed up. Thanks for posting about it.

I was able to sign up. Thanks so much for the heads up, free is always welcome at my house!

Thank you for posting this.  I just signed up too!

I received the summer bag as well.  I loved the blue print bag, and the little samples came in handy.  I also appreciated the little coupon book that came with it.  It was a fun little treat.

I looked after signing up by logging on my boyfriends account...

And I'm almost positive the only makeup item was the Pixi Primer. Don't quote me on that one, but I truly don't remember a covergirl lipstick or product. I know there was a Fekkai item, and maybe even two other hair items, but that's all I remember. And the Pixi Primer.

Target Style just updated their page, there are more slots open!

"We apologize to our fans. Yesterday, technology got the best of us and shut down the Beauty Bag application early. Fortunately, we still have some beauty bags and are re-opening the application. Sign up now, but hurry, quantities are limited!"

Thank you.  I just signed up for one 
biggrin.gif

Just got one for myself! Doesn't matter whether there's make up, it's free!

Just got one, I'm excited to get I only ever got one other beauty bag from target and loved it. Still use the cute little bag I got to carry small things in it, in my purse.

Just signed up for mine! Loved my summer one (in fact that fab little blue bag is still carrying all my purse essentials) and can't wait for this one!

Originally Posted by pobox607 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just signed up for mine! Loved my summer one (in fact that fab little blue bag is still carrying all my purse essentials) and can't wait for this one!
I checked yesterday only to find that they 'ran out'. Then I saw your post, went back to the FB page, and saw that they just 'ran out' again after announcing they were available only a few hours before. SO SAD.

Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know if any of you ladies go on Target to print coupons like me but I was on today and I found that in the coupons section there was a Fall Beauty Bag section with 5 coupons to print. I know the bag usually comes with coupons but just in case anyone wants extras, you can go and print them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://www.target.com/c/fall-beauty-bag-brand-shop/-/N-56ep4?intc=null_dvmy12c0018v000280i001579_null
Does that mean there's a lipstain in the bag?  I signed up for one, but don't remember seeing that was in there!  It would make me very happy.

Back