Last Ever Target Beauty Bag!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got my bag today!

The bag is from London Soho cheeatah print.

Here is a photo.

Ohh! What coupons are in there?

Yep, that bag is super adorable.. been toting the summer one in my purse lately and that'll be a cute replacement lol.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well...not very exciting contents (I don't mind shampoo samples but dang), but the cheetah bag is super cute!
I know, right? Is that three?? At least they have conditioners with them.

The bag is cute! First time ever hearing about this bag, so excited to get it. Sadly it have to be my first and last :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

LOL I got my new camera today, which was what I was most excited about, but my Target bag came in the mail too! Surprise! Good job Target on getting out a free bag quicker than BB gets out a paid sample bag. Anyway, pictures after the tag

Obviously the nicest part is the bag... as for shampoo, I'm always happy to have more free shampoo, lol.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I got my new camera today, which was what I was most excited about, but my Target bag came in the mail too! Surprise! Good job Target on getting out a free bag quicker than BB gets out a paid sample bag. Anyway, pictures after the tag

Obviously the nicest part is the bag... as for shampoo, I'm always happy to have more free shampoo, lol.
Awesome Camera!

I haven't received mine either, but if I remember correctly they're sent out in waves. Ours should be on the way soon!

OMG I sure hope its not the last Target Beauty Bag :(

I'm guessing no more companies want to participate and the only ones that do are mostly shampoo products. 

I LOVED the Bag but the products where kinda a bummer.

I liked the contents of the last bag better. But I know I can't really compain it free after all so with that I was still happy! 

Kinda sad that companies don't really want to participate in things like these when we spend tons of money on quality products. 

They seem to think since they aren't making money it's not helping but to me if i see companies are willing to hand out free samples I'm more likely to rebuy them! 

Anyways heres my pic ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

more pics and info on my blog -deleted per ToS

I haven't received mine yet, but I just checked the facebook page and they're telling people who haven't received theirs yet to wait until November 28th because that's when they expect for all bags to arrive.

Mine finely arrived today,since I knew what to expect it wasnt such a letdown like BB was.But ....its free and came with coupons!!

Got mine today.  I'm very interested to try the Clear - and glad to have a coupon if I like it!

i wonder where they ship these from. i live in MN which is home to Target so normally online orders arrive suuuuper fast. i ordered some dresses & tights last week on Wednesday, had them by Friday with standard shipping. but still no beauty bag......

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i wonder where they ship these from. i live in MN which is home to Target so normally online orders arrive suuuuper fast. i ordered some dresses & tights last week on Wednesday, had them by Friday with standard shipping. but still no beauty bag......
I think they must ship in random waves, if I recall from the summer bag. People in all kinds of different locations end up receiving theirs first and others later on.. 

Back