Le Matchbox (Jouer Quarterly Subscription) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also a 15% coupon code for a foundation that came with the box. That was another reason I was considering ordering something. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> but sounds like these other kits are a better deal. Like I need another foundation or a tinted moisturizer.  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I just liked the idea of getting something else from this brand. I know I have issues lol

I just happened to look on my front porch and my box was there. Never received a tracking email but so glad it came. I had ordered the cool box and love everything and I did get a makeup bag. It's kind of a beige/peach color and actually pretty big.

2en95xj.jpg

I think this sub looks amazing. I think once my lmdb sub is done- I'll totally be all over this sub. I love lmdb products but I just haven't been into the items in the subscription box for the last 4/5 months. I like jouer products & would love to get introduced to more of their line. I'm totally on board for the next box

I hope they send me the most current boxes I checked the box that said I would take past boxes.  This is an amazing deal.  Their makeup is awesome

Did anyone else get billed twice already? I was billed 3/31 and again on 4/11. I got a box already after the first billing. Just curious if anyone else had this happen. I emailed CS. And no makeup bag for me; I don't like when there are inconsistencies in subs.

I hope I get the oil that is more suited for oily skin as I did mark off that I had oily skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I wish it would ship out!!

I hope I get the oil that is more suited for oily skin as I did mark off that I had oily skin :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  I wish it would ship out!!
I got the daily repair treatment oil and I have combo/oily skin. Sometimes more combo sometimes more oily. I've used the treatment oil two days now, 2 drops under a BB cream and haven't got breakouts. It makes my skin feel so smooth and the BB cream goes on so smooth. This is my new favorite product. It's not oily like some other facial oils I've used.

Last edited by a moderator:
i signed up... can't wait!
We are all just enablers!!  hahaha

Actually, I love the idea of a quarterly beauty box.  I have SO much makeup right now that I have been cancelling my makeup subs, as monthly is just too much.  A quarterly box will fill my needs for makeup and I know I will purchase makeup in between those months...

Did anyone else get billed twice already? I was billed 3/31 and again on 4/11. I got a box already after the first billing. Just curious if anyone else had this happen. I emailed CS. And no makeup bag for me; I don't like when there are inconsistencies in subs.
I didn't get the perfume sample so maybe the makeup bag was a substitute?

I just found out that the eyeliner/shadow pencil has a sharpener at the other end. I already owned 2 of these previously and never knew this :wassatt:

I didn't get the perfume sample so maybe the makeup bag was a substitute?
I got this from CS in reply to my duplicate billing and inquiry regarding the makeup bag

We apologize for the minor glitch in our system and have passed along your duplicate order to our accounting department to be processed.  We are issuing your credit immediately.  Please allow up to 5 business days for your credit to appear back on your account, depending on your bank.  

Some customers received a cosmetic bag as a contest for social media.  Not everyone received a bag--they are all unfortunately picked at random.  Please check out our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter) for more details of the contest.

Is it bad I was halfway hoping for a second box; this time in warm, maybe?

Does anyone know how this ships and from where?  I have an unexpected box shipping FedEx and am wondering if it is my Matchbox.  (I have not received a shipping email.)  The box originates in Wisconsin and is 1.6 lbs.

Thanks in advance!

@cpl100  it comes from Los Angeles. I don't know how they ship out.
Thanks.  I got a shipping notice about the questionable package and it is not this.  

Did you all get a shipping notice or did it just arrive?

Well, I did the thing where I purchased before making an account so I guess I wont receive tracking and my box will just appear. I did email customer service about it but so far no response. 

Well, I did the thing where I purchased before making an account so I guess I wont receive tracking and my box will just appear. I did email customer service about it but so far no response. 
I find that calling them is SO much better than emailing them.  Their number is toll free.

Back