Le Matchbox (Jouer Quarterly Subscription) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I did the thing where I purchased before making an account so I guess I wont receive tracking and my box will just appear. I did email customer service about it but so far no response. 
I did the account first but I still haven't received a shipping notice so not sure that made a difference.  I ordered 4/10.  Not sure how long it is taking people to receive their boxes.

Did anyone else get billed twice already? I was billed 3/31 and again on 4/11. I got a box already after the first billing. Just curious if anyone else had this happen. I emailed CS. And no makeup bag for me; I don't like when there are inconsistencies in subs.
Yes. I got billed for my original box about 3 weeks ago. Then was billed x2 again this week. Total of 3 billings but olny received the one box. Are they maybe charging for the entire year? 

Yes. I got billed for my original box about 3 weeks ago. Then was billed x2 again this week. Total of 3 billings but olny received the one box. Are they maybe charging for the entire year? 
That's not good. I was only billed once. Have you contacted their customer service?

Does anyone know how this ships and from where?  I have an unexpected box shipping FedEx and am wondering if it is my Matchbox.  (I have not received a shipping email.)  The box originates in Wisconsin and is 1.6 lbs.

Thanks in advance!
Mine came by FedEx and I never received a shipping email.

I still have not received anything from Jouer but I did receive a notice from FedEx today that it is en route.  The starting location is Pacoma CA.  The weight is 2 lbs.

I got my shipping notice too!  Fed Ex and I hope that the arrival date is a lot sooner than next Wednesday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Just got a shipping email from Jouer.  I've noticed that sometimes FedEx overestimates by two days.  Here's hoping that is the case!

Mine will be here saturday! No shipping notice but it popped up on my FedEx account. So excited! Mine says 2lbs by HomeDelivery.

Still no response to my customer service inquiry, though.

That's not good. I was only billed once. Have you contacted their customer service?
Not yet but will contact them. Had to contact them earlier for a mistake I made while ordering & they have very nice CS. accidentally ordered 2 boxes by mistake & cancelled one. It probably messed up the billing. 

Here's mine. I'm cool tone.

Jouer Le Matchbox Spring 2015.jpg

Well after telling myself I wasn't going to order this sub, what did I do.....yep I ordered it anyway. I have no willpower at all. I swear I'm a sub box addict, my husband thinks I have gone mad. He can't believe all the boxes of "girly stuff" I get in the mail  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> .Not to mention the 2 boxes my dog gets. But I really like the Jouer products I have gotten in the past, and just felt this was a good deal. Thinking its time to unsub some of my other boxes though, sigh. 

Has anyone tried the face oil ?? What do you think??
I have. I got the Daily Repair Treatment Oil in my box. The first time I tried I didn't like it; think I may have used too much. But I I tried it again and have been using it nightly and in the morning around my eyes. I like it now. It seems to absorb right in. Not sure what the long term results would be. The website says it mimics retinol but unless there were clinical trials, who knows? At the very minimum, if you didn't like it on your face, you could always use it on your cuticles or the ends of your hair.

Has anyone tried the face oil ?? What do you think??
I've used the oil almost daily since I got it. I have the Daily Repair oil and I love it. I only use 2 drops, warm it between fingers per instructions and apply it. It soaks right in and is not oily like many others I've used. I use it under my moisturizer or bb cream and it really makes my skin smooth and makeup goes on better. This oil is one of my favorites now.

Shipping for my  box is not updating at all..... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back