[LIST] Subscription services

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I keep a very tight excel spreadsheet on all my boxes. When I was charged, when I received it and when it was blogged about. I have GoGoGirlfriend and they're behind about 3 months so I didn't want to lose track and that is the only way I could think of doing it.

In other news, sindulge emailed me back, which is cool since it's Saturday, about the consultation:

Woohoo!!

Nice, yay! I too keep a spreadsheet, but I'm a huge slacker on it, lol, mostly because it needs to be updated too often because I have too many subs. 

Awesome! I'm seriously considering joining...will you let me know if they mention how the points system works?

edit: my computer took 30 min to send this for some reason haha. This was referring to Vanessa's sindulge post

If anyone has dogs at home this one may be a fun box to subscribe to!  www.barkbox.com

I should convince my parents to get this for our dog!

Code:
If anyone has dogs at home this one may be a fun box to subscribe to!  www.barkbox.com

I should convince my parents to get this for our dog!
I will email when i get to my computer about the points. This box looks so fun. My dog would love this. Too bad it's $17 sheesh. Playedinloops: haha that's so funny.

Do you guys know about goodebox? Is that still new? I am trying to find the review about goodebox

Hi Steph,

I signed up for goodebox but I don't think the first box will come out until next month. I will post a review with pics when I receive my box

Originally Posted by steph28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you guys know about goodebox? Is that still new? I am trying to find the review about goodebox

I signed up for the Sindulge newsletter and they sent me a coupon to get my First month for free! I just typed in JKFF for the promo code. It actually ended up being 1cent but, that's pretty free anyways!
smile.gif

Awesome! is this a one type use code or can we use it too? I'm signing up for the newsletter anyways just in case

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for the Sindulge newsletter and they sent me a coupon to get my First month for free! I just typed in JKFF for the promo code. It actually ended up being 1cent but, that's pretty free anyways!
smile.gif

I'm not sure, but I think if you sign up for the newsletter they will send you one!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome! is this a one type use code or can we use it too? I'm signing up for the newsletter anyways just in case

I did it for 1 cent too!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

I caved in too! LOL. I was trying to look but couldn't tell if this was a re occurring charge? Also I did not see where to cancel it.

Yeah I also don't see any information on how to cancel...I guess that's something I'll be asking when I have my consultant meeting on Tuesday

It is a recurring charge though, if you go to My Subscriptions it says it is, and says when the next time you'll be billed is

I showed my husband the barkbox and he told me to get it. I went to sign up and it was $25 a month. That's a little more than I wanted to spend considering my do has 40 toys all over anyways. The $17 a month is if you buy 6 months ahead :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh no! Jeez those tricksters! Yeah 17 a month isn't bad but I would never spend 25.  I wonder if you can look up some reviews and see if it would be worth it to do the 6 months one. But dogs are so easy to please it doesn't really matter, mine just inherits 1-2 of my old stuffed animals every month haha. She was taken from her mom too early so she can't sleep without a stuffed animal in her mouth...even though she's 3.5 years old! I guess it's more for the "parent's" enjoyment huh? haha

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I showed my husband the barkbox and he told me to get it. I went to sign up and it was $25 a month. That's a little more than I wanted to spend considering my do has 40 toys all over anyways. The $17 a month is if you buy 6 months ahead
frown.gif

Wow that was fast! I posted in sindulge's FB wall about how to cancel and where the FAQs are and they responded in 15 min with this :

"Hi Stephanie! Wonderful, we are excited for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Our FAQ's will be posted to our site in the morning, thank you for the feedback...we apologize for the delay!"

I'm actually really excited now for this subscription because it looks like almost all the founders are Indian, since i'm also Indian maybe I'll get some more feedback/products on makeup/skincare for my skin tone!

Yay!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that was fast! I posted in sindulge's FB wall about how to cancel and where the FAQs are and they responded in 15 min with this :

"Hi Stephanie! Wonderful, we are excited for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Our FAQ's will be posted to our site in the morning, thank you for the feedback...we apologize for the delay!"

I'm actually really excited now for this subscription because it looks like almost all the founders are Indian, since i'm also Indian maybe I'll get some more feedback/products on makeup/skincare for my skin tone!

Back