Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chalkboard Picture Frame

Chalkboard Candle

Betsey Johnson Laptop Bag

Blue Phantom Watch

Carol Duplaise Square Stone Ring

Carol Duplaise Swirl Ring

wow that jewelry stand is huge!! I'm surprised you don't have more items in it...you usually have huge hauls :p everything looks great though! How do you like the Owl necklace? I wear mine about once a week

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my latest bag. I should be getting another one coming today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
OMG I'm inlove with that jewlery stand
luv.gif

Uh....who makes that Jewelry Stand? KINDA LOVE how it looks like a cemetary gate!!!!

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uh....who makes that Jewelry Stand? KINDA LOVE how it looks like a cemetary gate!!!!
haha, I was thinking it looked sort of fabulously goth too!

Oh my gosh! I am in love with this bag! I keep trying to trade for it, but no one wants to give it up. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Understandable, I suppose!
600x400px-LL-59768bf2_LBB06.jpeg

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wow that jewelry stand is huge!! I'm surprised you don't have more items in it...you usually have huge hauls :p everything looks great though! How do you like the Owl necklace? I wear mine about once a week
My bag wasn't bigger because getting the owl and the scarf took some good offers on my part to get. So my bag lost some value, but I'm happy with everything I got. Love the owl necklace. It's so fun and cute. 

I can post a picture of my jewelry stand all set up if anyone would like. I also have my haul I got today, which is more impressive, that I will post in a bit.

yay i got that bag too! i love it! it's SO BIG.

Also that bikini pouch looks huge!! you could fit your sandals in there or something too haha

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay i got that bag too! i love it! it's SO BIG.

Also that bikini pouch looks huge!! you could fit your sandals in there or something too haha
Depending on the size of your feet you might be able to put flip flops in there. Mine won't fit though and I wear about a size 7 - 8 shoe. 

I will be using the bag for traveling for wet or dirty clothes. Small items like socks or underwear. 

I like the bikini bag how it is now, but I loooved it when I thought it was brown. I may still try to trade for one, though.

Zara Terez stone earrings that sparkle in real life! I can't wait to wear these out where they can catch light. 
lovelovee.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zara Terez stone earrings that sparkle in real life! I can't wait to wear these out where they can catch light. 
lovelovee.gif

They look great, but do they stand out against dark hair?

Gonna try them on after I upload more photos! My ENTIRE haul was freaking fabulous. My favorite one yet I think.

Ok, it's official. LBB's pics do NOT do their merchandise justice. For the last couple weeks I've been staring at those things, thinking they look like aquarium gravel glued to an earring. They are much prettier than I expected.

Back