Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zara Terez stone earrings that sparkle in real life! I can't wait to wear these out where they can catch light. 
lovelovee.gif

These look gorgeous! I love the actual material, but I feel like the earrings would be too big for my face :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These look gorgeous! I love the actual material, but I feel like the earrings would be too big for my face :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
they're actually really small, only like 1.5 inches long. at least from what i saw in the video

They aren't big at all. They are actually sort of... dainty. 
Aww darn! Now I'm going to HAVE to get them in my bag.... the way they reflect light is just so gorgeous!

R&Em Gig Bag!!!

The camera's flash/lighting made this one look darker/colored a bit different so pay no attention to that. LOL. This is the inside of the bag. This bag is way softer than I thought it would be. VERY happy with it.

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aww darn! Now I'm going to HAVE to get them in my bag.... the way they reflect light is just so gorgeous!
good luck haha i've been trying for a week with $60 offers

R&Em Gig Bag!!!

The camera's flash/lighting made this one look darker/colored a bit different so pay no attention to that. LOL. This is the inside of the bag. This bag is way softer than I thought it would be. VERY happy with it.

Looks gorgeous! Can't wait to get this baby shipped to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is perhaps the most drastically different IRL vs on LBB, here is the 'ZAD pastel fringe necklace. I'm thrilled that someone made a video on youtube showing how gorgeous this was so I didn't miss out on it.

This actually surprised me with how well made, well presented, and beautiful it is in real life. Pictures do not do this one justice...

Currently OBSESSED with ncLA and getting this gorgeous, creamy, firey, coral in the mail did NOT help. lol. The polish comes in a box and would be very pretty as part of a gift to someone. Looks classy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that sure beats my $30 picture frame offer... lol

I might just have to open a new bag with them after I ship my current one!

Here's the Gorjana Leo bracelet. Soooo BEAUTIFUL in person, but also very tiny! Even smaller than the Audrey bracelet that I found tinier looking than 7 inches. Small wrists only when it comes to this bracelet which is perfectly fine for me, but may not be for someone else.

That was all 6 of my items from my last LBB. Saying I'm happy with it would be an understatement. I'll take photos of the 3 items I got when I took over my sister's fail of a LBB. I had to do drastic trades to get things I'd be happy with spending $58.90 (LBB price with CA sales tax) for. LOL. It was definitely worth it though. Will take photos of that stuff in a sec! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

there aren't any left!
oh... things just got very sad... WELL if they ever put them back in stock, LBB should know that I'll be there (nudge nudge)

I traded down the Betsey rose necklace for those Zara Terez stone earrings and I don't regret it one bit! 

The stone earrings look amazing against my raven black hair! They grey of the stones is completely different and doesn't get lost at all and the gold is shiny and stands out against my black hair as well. My husband just saw them on and said, "Oh wow". Yay! It's an absolute winner! Will take a picture later of how it looks on.

Okay, here's one of the 3 things that I got from the other LBB I took over before my sis cancelled it. lol. She only had *hours* left so I had to make some drastic trades to make it worth my nearly $60. I'm very happy with all 3 items so it was way worth it.

Betsey bow hoops! FREAKING FABULOUS, PINK, BIG AND PINK!!! They match almost all of my Hello Kitty jewelry. LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE. Oh, and they are ROSE GOLD! ...which makes them even more fabulous.

Back