Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely, I need those
smilehappyyes.gif

And last, but definitely not least, the Deux Lux wallet in blush, that matches my Deux Lux bag. SO FABULOUS!!! I need to take a photo of the inside of the wallet. It's cute enough that I have to take a photo of it. LOL.

This came in the mail today! This is actually two bags, because I am not so amazing at trading. The Clutch and the Disney necklace were one bag, and then the other is the bracelet, the Cargo shadow set, and the Betsey Johnson bow earrings. Since there have been close ups of the bow earrings and the Cargo, I won't post repost them, but I'll take individual photos of the other items. =]

I would say it's a peachy coral, if that makes sense. It definitely reads more towards orangey/tangerine in some lights, but the flap part reads more peach because of the straw texture.

Here's some more photos of it!

The flash on my camera made the color difference between the two look MUCH more drastic than it actually is. In person the color doesn't look neon orange, or that weird color that the flap is, it's actually kind of a combo of them both. the flap looks a little bit lighter, but not the 4 shades lighter that this photo makes it seem.

The chain on this is really long and super heavy. I am surprised every single time that I pick it up by the heft of the chain. It's well made. Very cute and summery! I was on the fence about it, since it almost has this odd old west kinda theme to it to me with the leather like cut outs, but I think it's really gorgeous in person and am happy I got it!

ahhh it's so pretty! perfect for Texas!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Though I did have it at one point and traded it for the gorjana...which was a great trade...but now I have neither :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I"ll have to somehow get this again, maybe someone will take my betsey $50 earrings for it

Here's the Disney Necklace! I was also surprised at how beautiful this piece is in person. I was honestly expecting it to be like cheap mall jewelry or something, but it really isn't.

I had a hard time photographing it. You can see the little tinkerbell on the V and E though, which I think is so adorable. The flash makes the rhinestones look a little more blingy than they actually are. But I totally love this necklace!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ahhh it's so pretty! perfect for Texas!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Though I did have it at one point and traded it for the gorjana...which was a great trade...but now I have neither :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I"ll have to somehow get this again, maybe someone will take my betsey $50 earrings for it
They might! It's really nice. You can detatch the chain too, I didn't even know it had a chain until I opened up the clutch and it was in a little bag inside! The clips are on the inside as well. Aww. Trading is so hard! If you can't get it on LBB, I wonder if somewhere online has it? I keep trying to find what it's actually named, since they use different names on LBB vs the designers sites.

The camera made the colors look much duller than they really are. They're bright, but not neon bright. the leather portion is brighter orange than the canvas part is.

My favorite part is the lining inside! It's polka dotted!

LOVING the Believe necklace. Disney Couture is crazy nice in person! The bag it comes in is gorgeous too. I really want to get another Tinkerbell necklace later to keep to the side for my niece for a Christmas present. 

Okay here are some random LBB photos I forgot to upload/haven't added to this thread yet. 

This did NOT want to photograph nice at all! It's surprisingly pretty and expensive looking/feeling in person, IMO.

BCBG cuff. I should have cleaned up the main stone a bit from fingerprints. lol. But it's really pretty too!

Betsey bow earrings, which are way bigger than they look online to me. They are still delicate, just bigger than I imagined them to be, that's all.

Here's the ZAD floral bangle.

It's really pretty, the interior is gold, and the outside has a melamine type finish with the flower pattern in it. It's pretty wide. I think it's nice looking, but once again I have a hard time fitting my apparently huge hand through it.

Here's a photo of the Friendship Bracelets. They only have one of them on there now, I think?

But if they come back, I think they're really nice, especially for 10 dollars! I wear mine with my BaubleBar neon yellow rhinestone one stacked in the middle and it's really cute. I love the stacked bracelet look, and these adjust to a variety of wrist sizes extremely easily with the little pull ties. They don't feel like I'm strangling my wrists, or that they're going to fall off.

I also like that the color variations have different colored beading too.

That nail polish I'm wearing in the photo is different from the one in the photo a few hours ago. lol. It's the ncLA "I'm With The Band" with some glitter on it! 

Ahhh I really like the Shameless necklace! I'm trying to decide when I would feel comfortable wearing a sweet/sassy one though haha, probably on weekends and going out dancing? haha

I really love my kitten/tiger one. I have yet to flip it over to the tiger side. lol. I love being a nice kitty. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think the necklace would look adorable on you, if you manage to get one. 
heart.gif

It's kind of dark in this room but I took a quick, not so great quality, iPhone piccy of the Tinkerbell necklace on. There's a big red blotch on my skin from me having an itch by my neck and scratching it right before I took the picture. hahaha. I'll try to get a better pic later. I actually think the necklace looks quite sexy on, IRL. I know that sounds odd but it does. lol!

I had the orange bag to and then traded it for a 3 for offer. I thought it was cute, but I really wanted a DL wristlet instead. I put a trade out for the wristlet with the bag thinking that if it didn't trade that at least I had the clutch. But luckily I took the 3 for offer because someone accepted that same offer for the wristlet. I'm loving all the pics I'm seeing of the DL sequin items so I can't wait to see the wristlet in person. However I have not been able to find a pic of the inside of the wristlet. I hope it's as nice as the wallet.

I received my second LBB. I love the bag, it's nice and big. It's not as yellow as it looks in LBB, but I still love it.             

Back