Little Black Bag Picture Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those necklaces are wayyyyy larger than I expected them to be! I knew they would be chunky, but now I'm super glad I traded them because i don't like necklaces that large! I can't pull them off at all.

That bag is super cute! I love it.

Hi! I couldn't figure out how to rotate it, but here's my last bag. I got the Melie Blanco tassel tote, Betsey house necklace, Betsey cosmetic bag, hanging picture frame, and chalkboard candle. They sent me the wrong scent of the candle so I emailed customer service about it. I wouldn't care ordinarily, but I wanted it for the kitchen and they sent gardenia instead of lemongrass, so not really a kitchen-friendly mistake.

All your stuff is so nice! I really love that Betsey pouch. 
heart.gif

I think I'm going to wear my Betsey pink bow hoops tonight with my Shameless necklace that says "kitten" on it. It's all Hello Kitty-ish, yet not! LOL! I freakin' love LBB, I have soooo many accessory options now. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All your stuff is so nice! I really love that Betsey pouch. 
heart.gif

I think I'm going to wear my Betsey pink bow hoops tonight with my Shameless necklace that says "kitten" on it. It's all Hello Kitty-ish, yet not! LOL! I freakin' love LBB, I have soooo many accessory options now. 
Thanks! The hot pink lining was a nice surprise, and it seems really well made.

I definitely love LBB--now that I know how to trade for things, that is!

I wish I had bought the sephora opi nail polish in the betsey pink now, bc it would look perfect with the house necklace.

Here's pictures from my huge haul a couple weeks ago. The only things I don't like is the Ben Amun Pink Bangle and maybe the Steve Madden tote. It just isn't comfortable to carry.

I don't have great picture taking/lighting skills. Sorry!

Steve madden Rope Tote: $98

Melie Bianco Khloe Clutch: $72 or $74 (can't remember)

Street level Zig Zag Satchel: $74

Matt and Nat Wallet: $85

Deux lux Felix Wristlet: $53

Ben Amun Bangle: $25

Cargo Blush in Big Easy: $29

Cargo Blush Stick in Champagne: $28

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooo i like the bangle, is it pink or orange?
It's pink. It wasn't as Neon as I hoped it would be, just a medium to dark pink

So you don't think I was missing out on not getting the Madden bag then? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I love Deux Lux stuffy. How did you like the wristlet? I'm wanting the one in blush to match my bag and wallet, might as well complete the set! LOL.

I'm getting both the pink bangle and the DL wristlet in my last bag only in silver and blue. Both look great in the picture. The wristlet is bigger than I thought it would be, I hope it's not to big. I did want one that would carry my huge phone (droid 4) plus some other little items, so I don't think I have to worry about it not fitting.

Random close ups of items I've received recently

Michael Marcus in Sunset

Bamboo decals, Quill decals (comes with 12 even though the site says 5) and the photo hanger

Striped T-shirt scarf and Owl Pendant

$15 Haskell Earrings

A couple bags

MB Belted Bag ♥

Love the inside as well

Sakroots Makeup Pouch

Inside

NA Green Mesh Satchel, R&Em Tote, Steve Madden Clutch and Teal Jelly Satchel

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So you don't think I was missing out on not getting the Madden bag then? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I love Deux Lux stuffy. How did you like the wristlet? I'm wanting the one in blush to match my bag and wallet, might as well complete the set! LOL.
It's cute, but I just have a hard time carrying tote around. I guess I don't have that much stuff!

I adore the wristlet. It's big and the sequins are different colors so you can flip them to be black or gold. When mixed they look like leopard. I really want the blush one now.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

HOLY COW the madden clutch is bigger than the jelly!!
I know! I was really shocked when it came. Why are all their (LBB) clutches so big?

Back