L'Occitane Sampling Box!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved too and bought one. So cute! But .3 oz for the hand creams, those'll be great cute teeny tiny stocking stuffers, i wonder how many uses per tube

Okay girls....this deal is stackable!!!!

You can enter CYBERMONDAY first and get another set of 4 lotions and a $10 gift card....

and you can enter SPARKLE to get different set for $20 ($40 value)

then add the DISCOVER code and don;t forget 2 free samples and free gift wrap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay girls....this deal is stackable!!!!

You can enter CYBERMONDAY first and get another set of 4 lotions and a $10 gift card....

and you can enter SPARKLE to get different set for $20 ($40 value)

then add the DISCOVER code and don;t forget 2 free samples and free gift wrap!
My wallet weeps... I just did this 2x.  one for me and one for a friend.  I didn't do the sparkle code but for $16.43 we're each getting....

Locci Box Set - $59.40

- Precious Cleansing Foam 1.7 fl.oz 
- Shea Butter Body Milk 1.7 .oz 
- Arlésienne Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- Almond Supple Skin Oil 0.5 fl.oz 
- Immortelle Sample Divine Cream 0.05 .oz x2 
- L'OcciBox Box 
- Shea ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- Cherry Blossom ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- Verbena ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- Almond ELLE Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- ELLE Pouch

Quattro Mini Hand Cream Set - $14
- Almond Delicious Hands 0.3 .oz 
- Verbena Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- Rose Hand Cream 0.3 .oz 
- Shea Hand Cream 0.3 .oz

$10 giftcard

Free giftwrap - will be nice for the friend - $5

Free shipping.... 

$88.40 worth of stuff and stuff

I feel like I just stole stuff, this deal is too good...  But you can only use 1 code on your account so you can't do it 2x.  I made 2 accounts to make this happen!  I feel like a thief.  lol

You ladies have broke my bank this weekend with all of your deal finding and deal snooping and and deal manipulating and deal schmoozing!!!

Anyone else get their ebates for this yet? I have $11 credit showing up for my purchase with all 3 codes...so the total was $35 and -$11 = $24!!! Waiting on the other ones to show up...

Well I caved yesterday while I was moving my website to a new server. I didn't like their cherry blossom hand cream. But then again I love their Le Couvant Des Mihimes line of hand creams. 0.3 of the gardeners hand cream lasts a very long time. So maybe the other l'occitane ones will be better?

Wow that box went fast, huh? Lol... I think the black Friday and cyber Monday specials got us all in the habbit of buying. " Sell me more stuff!" Lol....

o_o Wow. Guys, I sincerely hope you used ebates because it glitched on my order -- in a really good way. I paid $15.60 with the it going through, but Ebates did the before-discount price and is giving me 9% of $59.40--aka $5.35. So I paid basically $10 for that box. MAKES IT MORE WORTHWHILE.

UWAH TOO CUTE T____T

Someone is saying they are canceling orders that stacked codes... At least one of mine shipped, fingers crossed for the rest.

Someone is saying they are canceling orders that stacked codes... At least one of mine shipped, fingers crossed for the rest.
They shouldn't allow you to stack codes if they don't want you to stack codes! In any case, cancelling is a bad idea. It will cost them more in future revenue to cancel them than it would to just ship them because it's a perfect way to make people never want to buy your brand ever again. 

You should be getting shipping soon... Fingers crossed for you! All of mine are in transit.

They shouldn't allow you to stack codes if they don't want you to stack codes! In any case, cancelling is a bad idea. It will cost them more in future revenue to cancel them than it would to just ship them because it's a perfect way to make people never want to buy your brand ever again. 
One of my orders got canceled, but the other one shows shipped. 

One of mine has shipped, one has not. Got confirmations on both. The one I stacked coupons with is the one that hasn't shipped, though. 

Why on Earth would they let you do it if you weren't supposed to?

One of mine has shipped, one has not. Got confirmations on both. The one I stacked coupons with is the one that hasn't shipped, though. 

Why on Earth would they let you do it if you weren't supposed to?
I know, right? Zoya does that all the time :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back