Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this for US members, too? I thought it was just for the Canadians? Oh well, I'll give a try anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That was my response, too.  It seems like we have nothing to lose by choosing one if we really want to try one of those items.  

And did anyone else notice that there are actual ship dates listed now?  Mine says September 28 - October 4.  Literally ANY DAY NOW!  I wonder where they ship from and how they ship.  I guess we'll be finding out by this time next week.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay I must be having a brunette/blonde moment myself - how do you pick?
After you click on link on The Kit page, when it brings you to the Loose Button page click on the little yellow "sign in now" next to existing members instead of filling in the boxes with first name, email etc. HTH 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After you click on link on The Kit page, when it brings you to the Loose Button page click on the little yellow "sign in now" next to existing members instead of filling in the boxes with first name, email etc. HTH 
smile.gif
Thank youu! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That was my response, too.  It seems like we have nothing to lose by choosing one if we really want to try one of those items.  

And did anyone else notice that there are actual ship dates listed now?  Mine says September 28 - October 4.  Literally ANY DAY NOW!  I wonder where they ship from and how they ship.  I guess we'll be finding out by this time next week.
Mine says the same thing. FINALLY!

I picked the ProCleanse. How about you guys? 

My Natural Beauty box took a good three weeks to get to me so I'm thinking I won't see this box till late October. :/ I'm ready to see. Idk if I want it to be the same as the Canada boxes or not... I just hope it's good because I signed up for both seasons.

Originally Posted by Beautymomma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Natural Beauty box took a good three weeks to get to me so I'm thinking I won't see this box till late October. :/ I'm ready to see. Idk if I want it to be the same as the Canada boxes or not... I just hope it's good because I signed up for both seasons.
I was about to but I was really hesitant. I really don't want to receive the same products as the Canadians do because my surprise would be well ruined. 
sdrop.gif
 Plus, the products for the fall Luxe box was okay but I don't know...  maybe my expectations for Luxe box is way too high. I get a feeling that the Winter one might be better though (for the holidays)!

I was about to but I was really hesitant. I really don't want to receive the same products as the Canadians do because my surprise would be well ruined.  :sdrop:  Plus, the products for the fall Luxe box was okay but I don't know...  maybe my expectations for Luxe box is way too high. I get a feeling that the Winter one might be better though (for the holidays)!
I signed up for both seasons so I'm ready to see what they send. I just hope it's worth the $50 I paid since there are no refunds.

Originally Posted by Beautymomma /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for both seasons so I'm ready to see what they send. I just hope it's worth the $50 I paid since there are no refunds.
Hahah yeah. I hope I get my $26's worth as well. Be sure to show us what you received in your Winter box too when the time comes!

Hahah yeah. I hope I get my $26's worth as well. Be sure to show us what you received in your Winter box too when the time comes!
Defintely will if I'm not the last to get it lol

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies for the caps.. but I am so very excited.  

Me too, yayyy! Side note - I can't believe we're a few days from October already!

I wonder how they are shipping it since they expect delivery to be between the 8th & 11th. I'm so freakin excited!!!!

Latest posts

Back