Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like we've been waiting for. ev. er. (like "The Sandlot" kids say lol).

My Loosebutton account has updated to show shipping: September 28 - October 4.  That is way off from the late August it showed when I signed up in early August, but if the box is good and does ship in that time frame I'll probably give them the benefit of the doubt on this one.  If the Winter box gets moved around like this, I will defanitly cancel.  Samples I don't like is one thing, not delivering the product in a timely manner is another.  

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine updated too. I will reserve my judgement for when the box is in my hot little hands.
I hope they get some good stuff for making us wait this long!
patches.gif

Ugh!  I'm so tired of patiently waiting lol.  I really wish they would give us a few sneak peeks.

Well it looks like they're going to start shipping boxes out next week and into October... Can't tell if I'm excited or exasperated to have to wait another week lol.

Loose Button USA
47 minutes ago
Hello USA members - Fall Luxe Boxes are shipping out next week and early October ♥ Hope you're just as excited as we are!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well it looks like they're going to start shipping boxes out next week and into October... Can't tell if I'm excited or exasperated to have to wait another week lol.

Loose Button USA
47 minutes ago
Hello USA members - Fall Luxe Boxes are shipping out next week and early October ♥ Hope you're just as excited as we are!

Aaah I hope I get it before October 5th! I leave to PR that day for a whole week!! I think I would be antsy on my Vacation thinking about this box and not staying connected with you guys! lol

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a photo of the boxes from their Facebook Page.

1f.gif

While we wait anxiously.....lol
They look so beauty-ful 
biggrin.gif

Good thing I checked my profile! Somehow it had my 'Ship to' state as Alabama... and I am in Texas! The billing was correct though 
silly.gif

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good thing I checked my profile! Somehow it had my 'Ship to' state as Alabama... and I am in Texas! The billing was correct though 
silly.gif
dito.gif
 Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

everyone get this email? 

I was just about to post this, yep I did and I chose the 2nd one, cuz I got it in BB and I loved it enough to buy the full size 

I got the email but when I click through it just brings me to my account, nowhere to choose a sample 
icon_scratch.gif

Oops...I figured it out, blonde moment apparently 
icon_redface.gif

Is this for US members, too? I thought it was just for the Canadians? Oh well, I'll give a try anyway :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the email but when I click through it just brings me to my account, nowhere to choose a sample 
icon_scratch.gif

Oops...I figured it out, blonde moment apparently 
icon_redface.gif
Okay I must be having a brunette/blonde moment myself - how do you pick?

Latest posts

Back