Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is an opening of one from Canada:

Not sure if we get the same thing or not.

The box looks really nice and sleek! I love how slim it is since most of the boxes I personally get already are larger. The presentation is really nice.

I decided to try one season since I am down to only birchbox for subs now. Hopefully it is good!

Excited to get this one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> COME ON AND GET HERE! The video looked really interesting and I'd be really happy with all of those products, so here's to hoping we get the same things or something close with some extra items (I can hope :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I'm not sure if we'll be receiving the same samples as our neighbors from the north ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  BUT, I logged into the website today and it's now updated to say..

Check out the exciting products featured in your Luxe Box

"We are currently updating your product list."

Hopefully this means we'll be able to see our products soon!

I'm not sure if we'll be receiving the same samples as our neighbors from the north ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  BUT, I logged into the website today and it's now updated to say..

"

We are currently updating your product list."

Just saw this, too! Getting excited!

Originally Posted by ms becki /img/forum/go_quote.gif

"We are currently updating your product list."

They just like making us twitch lol.

Just watched a few Canadian unboxing videos - if we get any of the same items, I hope we get the
Eyeko skinny liquid liner - loved the one I got from Birchbox!

My shipping date now says TBD and it says next season is winter? But when I first signed up it said fall? WTF. I've already been charged.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My shipping date now says TBD and it says next season is winter? But when I first signed up it said fall? WTF. I've already been charged.
Mine does too, don't worry

I'm psyched on this.  Ordered about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  They were really nice at customer service as I was having trouble with my IPad order.  Looks really good.  I did this plus the Natural Beauty Box.  Excited for both and don't regret cancelling Glossy or Beauty A.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine does too. I've been kind of nervous about Loose Button since I signed up. Really do hope it's worth it...
sadyes.gif

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine does too. I've been kind of nervous about Loose Button since I signed up. Really do hope it's worth it...
sadyes.gif
Yeah I definitely agree. I ended up emailing them and they said that I did, in fact, have a fall box and it was a glitch in their system. They just said it would be shipping soon.

I'm getting more and more excited for this box now that we're getting closer to the end of the month - I both love/hate how Loose Button doesn't give anything away beforehand as far as box contents. I was impressed with the Canadian boxes, though!

I tweeted and asked Loose Button when they are sending the American boxes and they said "late September or early October". Figured you might all like an update. They didn't forget us.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tweeted and asked Loose Button when they are sending the American boxes and they said "late September or early October". Figured you might all like an update. They didn't forget us.
At one point, wasn't it supposed to be late August/Early September? 

When I signed up, they specifically said "EARLY SEPTEMBER". This whole late September OR EARLY OCTOBER is not just worrying me, it's getting on my nerves now. I understand that they might take a bit of a delay with international shipping and all but delayed for a whole month+? What's taking so long? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I too am annoyed now. And I dont care how much I like the box, I will not be keeping this subscription. 

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I too am annoyed now. And I dont care how much I like the box, I will not be keeping this subscription. 
Same. They haven't even notified us of any change in shipping, although I also had "early September" when I first purchased. I'm just ready to get my box and be done with this service.

Back