Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those brands are listed under the lead line of "current, upcoming and most commonly requested brands" which makes me afraid that most of the most desirable brands listed fall under the "most commonly requested" category,  I hope that's not the case.

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those brands are listed under the lead line of "current, upcoming and most commonly requested brands" which makes me afraid that most of the most desirable brands listed fall under the "most commonly requested" category,  I hope that's not the case.
oooh you are right. good catch.

I hope this box is a good one...

I emailed them and asked when they were shipping and they said late September, this is going to be very bad since I may never get my box. Hopefully shipping is fast or maybe I can ask for a refund and cancel?

I just signed up for a fall Luxe box. I was a fan of what Loose Button used to be but it really frightened me to see that their latest Canadian boxes contained mostly drugstore products..!

I just signed up.  I'm hoping their first box will be an awesome one in order to keep/gain customers! 

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them and asked when they were shipping and they said late September, this is going to be very bad since I may never get my box. Hopefully shipping is fast or maybe I can ask for a refund and cancel?
Interesting because they told me early september. I hope they don't keep pushing this one back since they already have my money.

Originally Posted by kcrowebird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Interesting because they told me early september. I hope they don't keep pushing this one back since they already have my money.
I went ahead and changed my shipping to my parents and figured I'll just give my mom money to ship it to me once it is actually delivered. Also I was already charged and if I have to wait over a month for my box I may just loose it....

It took 2 days to get "approved" for a memebership. The site now says it's for the winter box which ships in November...then the Spring box ships in Feb. Signed up for 1 season...kinda sad I missed the Fall (the first US box)... Good luck all!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why would the winter and spring boxes be on sale now? Something smells fishy
I thought they were only doing fall and winter in the US?  So I just noticed they tweeted this " Fall Luxe Boxes are going to be shipped out soon to our Canadian members. Log in to your account for more details. Hope you are excited!" Really?!? What about the people in the US?

I paid as well. I don't think its toooo sketchy (yet :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />). If they cut off the new subscribers for the end of september shipment, then it would make sense theyd open up the next two seasons since they had two before. Then again, it did say they were only offering 2 seasons to begin with, so where did these others come from :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ill keep my hopes high, hopefully they pull through

Here is what I am *hoping* this means:

Fall boxes sold out and are shipping soon.

People signing up now can get the Winter box.

Since so many people have signed up, they now feel they will have the customer base to go ahead and announce a spring box.

What I am worried this means:

We got scammed.

I really need to know when they are shipping, as they have already deducted $50 from my account. Not cool.

When I purchased my Fall Luxe Box, they said specifically that the Fall Luxe Box will be shipped at the beginning of September. They also only offered World Tour Box to USA for Fall and Winter only. Why the sudden change...? I have yet to receive any other information from Loose Button besides the fact that I paid...

I was specifically told on FB that I signed up too late to get the fall box, however when I look in my account it says this:

Plan: Loose Button Membership World Tour (One Season)

Next Luxe Box: Fall 2012

Shipping Date: End of September
Here's hoping I still get the fall box. Fall colors and scents are my absolute favorite!

Originally Posted by xoxoJannet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I purchased my Fall Luxe Box, they said specifically that the Fall Luxe Box will be shipped at the beginning of September. They also only offered World Tour Box to USA for Fall and Winter only. Why the sudden change...? I have yet to receive any other information from Loose Button besides the fact that I paid...
I am wondering why they are shipping the Canadian boxes this month but are waiting at least a month to ship the US boxes? I think I am going to email them and ask for an explanation because I signed up thinking the boxes would be shipped BEFORE I moved overseas (I originally read early September.)

in my opinion, I rather have them take their time and not have many problem with shipping/identity theft/billing problems like other subs*ehem*glossybox*ehem*. As long as they have a set date for shipment, I'm perfectly fine with it. 

I do wish they told us ahead of time before we signed up.

Got my email to fill out the official member profile. Some of the questions are quite specific. If they actually ship according to preferences this may turn out to be a fantastic box!

Back