Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my email to fill out the official member profile. Some of the questions are quite specific. If they actually ship according to preferences this may turn out to be a fantastic box!
I'm particularly happy about the sensitive-to-perfume question!  I love perfume *oils* (I have a rather epic collection of them), but I can't wear most scents that get sent out in these boxes because those are almost always alcohol-based.  I do wish that they had thought about the list of stores they provide for us to pick from.  We don't have some of those stores in the US, and they don't list most of the common places people in the US shop.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm particularly happy about the sensitive-to-perfume question!  I love perfume *oils* (I have a rather epic collection of them), but I can't wear most scents that get sent out in these boxes because those are almost always alcohol-based.  I do wish that they had thought about the list of stores they provide for us to pick from.  We don't have some of those stores in the US, and they don't list most of the common places people in the US shop.
LOL yup. I clicked other on most of them. I'm sure they will fix that as they go along if more US subbers make the suggestion.

I found the survey quite charming! Very detailed, yes! Question asking if you're sensitive to perfume, YES! Names of weird Canadian stores, and the option to say you buy your makeup and care items at Sears, CHECK! And lots of extraneous 'U's whenever there was 'colour' and 'favourite,' Gotta love the neighbours up north! And of course I can always contact the support 'centre!'

I'm soooo excited! And it now says I'm slated to receive the Fall box, not the Winter one! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited to see what this box holds for you guys! If the Fall quarter one is droolworthy, I may sub after that!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just did my profile. Im hoping for some good items. 26 is a lot for 6-8 samples.
I agree! They better be some pretty impressive items! 

Looks like some of the girls received their tracking number. I haven't but they have said as much on their FB

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like some of the girls received their tracking number. I haven't but they have said as much on their FB
That's for the Canadians! It looks like some American girls got excited and Loose Button commented that we would still *wahhh wahhhh* be receiving them at the end of September. I am so excited!

Originally Posted by kcrowebird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's for the Canadians! It looks like some American girls got excited and Loose Button commented that we would still *wahhh wahhhh* be receiving them at the end of September. I am so excited!
Ugh, thanks for letting me know. I was all excited. That'll teach me to check status while Im really tired.

Got the invite. Might take a chance on this subscribtion after reading a few reviews.   I am kind of a sucker for these subscription boxes.

I don't like that they charged me right when I signed up, since it was over a month ago. I'm hoping this box is great, but unless it's mindblowing I won't be resubbing. All my sub boxes have definitely been underwhelming me lately.

I just received my Luxe Box (I'm in Canada though) but if you want a spoiler...

Blinc mascara (large sample size)

Eyeko skinny eyeliner (full size)
Paco Rabanne Lady Million fragrance (cute mini bottle!)
B. Kamins Nia-Stem Serum
Loose Button Exfoliating Pad
China Glaze Polish (full size - Purr-fect Plum from the On Safari Collection)
Kerastase Elixir Ultime 

If someone can tell me how to post a picture in the spoiler box (can't figure it out, can only post text), I can do that as well. 

Originally Posted by Margo Julianna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received my Luxe Box (I'm in Canada though) but if you want a spoiler...

Blinc mascara (large sample size)

Eyeko skinny eyeliner (full size)
Paco Rabanne Lady Million fragrance (cute mini bottle!)
B. Kamins Nia-Stem Serum
Loose Button Exfoliating Pad
China Glaze Polish (full size - Purr-fect Plum from the On Safari Collection)
Kerastase Elixir Ultime 

If someone can tell me how to post a picture in the spoiler box (can't figure it out, can only post text), I can do that as well. 
would you say the box is worth $26.00 (or whatever it was you paid in Canada for it) to you?

would you say the box is worth $26.00 (or whatever it was you paid in Canada for it) to you?
For this intro box I paid $12 because I was an existing Luxe Box subscriber (when they did monthly boxes) and they had a promo where you could forgo your June box and get this first seasonal box for the $12 rate. But moving forward, my quarterly boxes will be charged at $26. Personally this box was worth it; I love the sturdy box it came in and how it was presented and the two full size products and the large sample size product made the box for me. I was happy to see all those brands as well. 

Originally Posted by Margo Julianna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For this intro box I paid $12 because I was an existing Luxe Box subscriber (when they did monthly boxes) and they had a promo where you could forgo your June box and get this first seasonal box for the $12 rate. But moving forward, my quarterly boxes will be charged at $26. Personally this box was worth it; I love the sturdy box it came in and how it was presented and the two full size products and the large sample size product made the box for me. I was happy to see all those brands as well. 

Was the Kerastase a tiny vial? Do you now the size? We got that in BB but it was a tiny vial that I used MAYBE twice

Was the Kerastase a tiny vial? Do you now the size? We got that in BB but it was a tiny vial that I used MAYBE twice

0.16 fl oz or 5 ml. If you want PM me and I'll send you my blog link so you can see the box pictures in detail. 

I found your blog. I think I would be ok with that box, I requested a perfume free box, so I shouldnt get perfume as a sample. But other than that, I wouldn't mind the rest of it.

So the Canadian boxes are the exact boxes the USA people get? Looks good though, really good.

I'd be happy with that as my box. I like enough of the products for it to be justified. Here's to hoping...

Back