POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update, I emailed them and they said the bags are shipping around the 25th.. I'm really excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The 25th?! That's awesome, thanks for letting us know! I can't wait!

I'm such a sucker for these sample programs. I signed up, now which box should I cancel? I'm thinking it will be glossybox and my second birchbox :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so disappointed with GB and BB hasn't really been all that exciting either. I signed up for a second BB using a different profile in hopes of receiving a different box of products. However, last month was my first month and their "welcome" box was Horrible. It was a Hodge podge of items, the box was nothing like my other box or any of the ones that were in video reviews. I can't remember what was in there other than a tiny bar of soap. I think I dumped all the products in a box of samples and other health & beauty items( i get free from couponing) I have that I donate to a women's shelter.

I decided to go ahead and give it a shot, at least for a month or two.  I was going to get another LBB earlier this week, but I didn't see anything I really wanted, so I skipped, which gave me a little extra wiggle room this month.  Plus August is a three-paycheck month for me, which means an extra $70 (our automatic deductions -- insurance, bus passes -- happen twice a month, so if there are three paychecks in a month, bonus money!).

I decided to go ahead and give it a shot, at least for a month or two.  I was going to get another LBB earlier this week, but I didn't see anything I really wanted, so I skipped, which gave me a little extra wiggle room this month.  Plus August is a three-paycheck month for me, which means an extra $70 (our automatic deductions -- insurance, bus passes -- happen twice a month, so if there are three paychecks in a month, bonus money!).
Nice! I feel the same way about giving it a try for a month or two, check it out and see what's in store with these Must Have bags!

I had to go back and read the main page of the site because of their Comic-Con coverage (one word:  _Looper_.  Three more:  Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Movie-pusher time:  If you haven't already seen _Brick_, go do that now!), and I noticed that they have a countdown on the limited-quantity thing.  There are about 700 slots left.  I don't know how many they started with, though.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had to go back and read the main page of the site because of their Comic-Con coverage (one word:  _Looper_.  Three more:  Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Movie-pusher time:  If you haven't already seen _Brick_, go do that now!), and I noticed that they have a countdown on the limited-quantity thing.  There are about 700 slots left.  I don't know how many they started with, though.
I noticed that countdown earlier today at 750 slots left - I wish there was a way to tell how many they began with.

Side note - I live in San Diego and it's always crazy here for Comic-Con, as you can imagine. The last news broadcasts all covered the zombie parade a few hours ago lol. I'm going to head down tomorrow because, although I don't have tickets, it's fun to walk around downtown and take everything in! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was feeling so good about dropping Glossybox and saving 25 bucks, now I am SOO tempted. 
Ha! I know what you mean. I'm trying it out for a month or two - I think this sub is too expensive to keep for a long period of time. However, I am definitely looking forward to the first bag or two!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ha! I know what you mean. I'm trying it out for a month or two - I think this sub is too expensive to keep for a long period of time. However, I am definitely looking forward to the first bag or two!
Yea I might for a month or so as well- just because I've been wanting to try Little black bag or whatever it's called, but don't want to deal with picking and trading things.....so it's a cheaper alternative? At first when I read the title of popsugar, I thought it was popsugar cosmetics....that would have been cool too.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I got a 3 month sub. I know I want the first and that will lead me to get the second. So I  might as well just get a three month! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I had to sign up, there are TOO MANY subscription companies that go all out on their first bag and then skimp afterwards!!

So I signed up for the first box, so excited!! Why are these subscription companies sooooo addicting. Anyways, does anyone know if there's a way to enter in your profile? I didn't see anywhere on their site while I was logged in but I thought I'd ask you gals. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok so I signed up! I did monthly just because I want to be able to cancel at anytime. Not sure what to expect from them. So far I only had Beauty Army, The look bag, Myglam and Birchbox. Now this. Cancelled Glossybox after the second box....

Back