POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course, one look at this thread and I now have a 3 month subscription. MUT makes everything too hard to resist!

I have also sub to this ... Let's see what it's all about. I'm a little iffy with how non detailed the sight is? I did the 3 month just to save a few bucks!

I have also sub to this ... Let's see what it's all about. I'm a little iffy with how non detailed the sight is? I did the 3 month just to save a few bucks!
I know - I'm thinking they're being purposely vague to stir more interest and if that's the case, it worked on me lol. Hoping for good things!

I just signed up for the Popsugar bag and I'm excited about it! Here is my link in case anyone wants to sign up: (referral link removed)

It is a little pricier than other subscription boxes, but maybe it will have better items. Their site didn't say anything about sample, just said full size items.

Of course, one look at this thread and I now have a 3 month subscription. MUT makes everything too hard to resist!
I hear ya! This site is both a blessing and a curse! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been subscribed to the site for years and didn't hesitate when they sent the first email blast out. I wish they gave examples of what would be sent, but I consider it a well established company and have no worries. 

Def a blessing and a curse exp cause crazy me signed up for 3 months....lech thanks for letting me know your thoughts about the company . I am not familiar with it at all but love to try new things! I guess we will see soon:)

I signed up for this box too!  I'm going monthly to see if it's worth it because $38.something is a LOT for a subscription.  So far I'm very happy that they're based out of California because it's always a bit of a downer being one of the last to receive a box (BB+GB!!!) because most of them are based in NY.  I know some East Coasters may not like it but this is awesome for us on the West Coast who always have to deal with longer shipping times.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

I signed up for this box too!  I'm going monthly to see if it's worth it because $38.something is a LOT for a subscription.  So far I'm very happy that they're based out of California because it's always a bit of a downer being one of the last to receive a box (BB+GB!!!) because most of them are based in NY.  I know some East Coasters may not like it but this is awesome for us on the West Coast who always have to deal with longer shipping times.
Totally agree with this whole post! I wonder, though, if they'll actually be shipping from here (CA) or if their warehouse is elsewhere? I am excited for faster shipping so I hope it's from somewhere close!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Totally agree with this whole post! I wonder, though, if they'll actually be shipping from here (CA) or if their warehouse is elsewhere? I am excited for faster shipping so I hope it's from somewhere close!
Yea good point. Just how myglam changed their shipping location, now the only one's shipping from CA are the look bag and beauty army *crosses fingers*

What kind of bag do you think it will be? On the picture it shows a canvas tote bag, but do you think after the first month the bag would change?

I sure hope it does:) I def don't want the same bags! But it would even just be fun if the color changed! But they would be cute grocery bags for me!,

Originally Posted by amandah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What kind of bag do you think it will be?

On the picture it shows a canvas tote bag, but do you think after the first month the bag would change?
I kind of hope we get the bag they have shown on the beach.  It looks really cute to me and would have been great for the 4th of July. 

They said "you’ll get an exciting monthly bag" so I think it will be a different bag every month.  I just hope they don't go in the way of MyGlam.  From what I've seen and read, I'm not a fan of the bags they gave out every month and the smell that accompanies them!

I have this feeling that the bag pictured is stock photography and that they're not actually sending that out.  Just a feeling, though, with nothing to back it up.  I'm wondering whether their monthly Must Haves might be a hint, though.  It looks like each editor puts together their own list of beauty, tech, books, fitness, etc.  Here are their July collections.  I think it would be neat if they sent a book in these bags, especially the Jennifer Weiner book (I'm actually going to put that one on hold at the library. It looks like fluffy fun!).  It would be a nice way to differentiate themselves from the other subscription boxes.  

(Edited because I used the wrong term for the picture!)

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it would be neat if they sent a book in these bags, especially the Jennifer Weiner book (I'm actually going to put that one on hold at the library. It looks like fluffy fun!).  It would be a nice way to differentiate themselves from the other subscription boxes.  
I am hoping for a book too. A fun beach read.

Oh yes a book would be fun. I like the Emily G books as well! And who doesn't love to eat cupcakes for breakfast? Maybe a cupcake batter wow:) haha vague site has me all over. I saw there YouTube video announcing a free year if anyone wants to try to win that just put it in the YouTube search! I think they are picking 3 winners!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh yes a book would be fun. I like the Emily G books as well! And who doesn't love to eat cupcakes for breakfast? Maybe a cupcake batter wow:) haha vague site

has me all over. I saw there YouTube video announcing a free year if anyone wants to try to win that just put it in the YouTube search! I think they are picking 3 winners!
I would love to get books!  I'm always looking for something new to read but all of the book stores around me have closed.  I know I can buy online but it doesn't replace the in-store experience of randomly going through book shelves and finding something weird/interesting to read.  The only places that sell books anymore (at least within a few cities of me) are Target, Walmart and Costco.  And I live in SF bay area!

I know I love my kindle but nothing compares to owning a book and sharing. I also rewatched the YouTube and it stated it will all be coming in a unique bag each month!

I know I love my kindle but nothing compares to owning a book and sharing. I also rewatched the YouTube and it stated it will all be coming in a unique bag each month!
It's a good thing I love bags! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I had fun looking through the list meaganola shared and trying to predict which types of products they'll be sending - a book would certainly be welcomed. $150 worth of full-size products.. Should be fun!

Did anyone see a shipping date for these? I don't recall seeing one but maybe I overlooked it? I know I'm so excited! I wonder if we will all get the same things or variety as well! Oh joy so much to look forward to yippee

Back