POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just subscribed - here goes nothing! Haha. I love the *first* boxes of most of the services - It always seems like they go all out!

Agreed!! They always put their best foot forward with the first box, thats why I didn't wait to see what people get before signing up!  I'm very excited.  I generally like sneak peaks but this time, but since they are so extremely vague with the box contents it makes me even more excited! 

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just subscribed - here goes nothing! Haha. I love the *first* boxes of most of the services - It always seems like they go all out!

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed!! They always put their best foot forward with the first box, thats why I didn't wait to see what people get before signing up!  I'm very excited.  I generally like sneak peaks but this time, but since they are so extremely vague with the box contents it makes me even more excited! 
Totally agree! I'm excited to get in for the first box and am super excited with the possibilities! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up signing up for this as well.  I am a bit iffy about the fact we really have no idea what will be in it, but it sounds like a really fun concept and getting in on the first box was too tempting for me to pass up.

I love the first boxes of things:) they are the best most of the time!! So excited really I am trying to pass time so it can be the end of the month ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just signed up. I'm going to skip my Julep Maven sub next month, and I emailed them to cancel my second Maven box, so it'll actually cost me less than both of those subs were costing me, for this one box.

I figure I'd at least see what the first box was like, and then see what I can cancel next month. I love Maven, but to be honest, I have so much nail polish right now that it's crazy.

I'm selling 20 bottles of it in my blog sale and I still have tons of colors! Julep is an amazing company, but I am starting to wish there was an option for just their body products/face products/etc, instead of the polish colors. Which sounds really stupid, but I like the hand creams and such more than I like having 45 bottles of polish, you know?

Anyhow! I am excited to see what is in this box.

It's sold out!  And now we wait.
Wow! That's awesome (the sold out part, not the waiting part lol). I can't wait to see what we get, not too much longer now!

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the hand creams and such more than I like having 45 bottles of polish, you know?
oh i am the opposite girl, i love having every color possible - to me a hand cream is a hand cream is a hand cream....well for the most part. lol - def checking out that blog sale now.

I don't think they are sold out quite yet, I just got one, I hope it's worth the 37 bucks!

I got one a few days ago and can't wait. They posted a pic of the boxes last night. They are getting ready to ship them. I hope they go out sooner than the 25th and they get here before my vacation starts at the beginning of August.

Did anyone else notice this? "We want you to love our Must Have bag as much as we do. If you aren't happy, let us know, and your first bag will be free." That used to be at the bottom of one of the sections and now I can't find it. Wish I screen shot it. Did anyone happen to take a pic of it? I had some people I referred to it and had told them this. I hope that no one has to use it, but I would like a pic for back up.

Originally Posted by bloo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one a few days ago and can't wait. They posted a pic of the boxes last night. They are getting ready to ship them. I hope they go out sooner than the 25th and they get here before my vacation starts at the beginning of August.

Did anyone else notice this? "We want you to love our Must Have bag as much as we do. If you aren't happy, let us know, and your first bag will be free." That used to be at the bottom of one of the sections and now I can't find it. Wish I screen shot it. Did anyone happen to take a pic of it? I had some people I referred to it and had told them this. I hope that no one has to use it, but I would like a pic for back up.
Where did you see a picture of what is in them?

Originally Posted by kcrowebird /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where did you see a picture of what is in them?
It wasn't what was in them, but just what the boxes look like. They posted it on their facebook, but you can't really make out their actually size because you have nothing to compare it to in the picture.

I found this in the Terms of Use:

1. The content of each Package is curated by the trendsetters at Sugar. Unfortunately, we don’t allow returns or substitutions of anything in your Package. If you receive a Package with damaged or incomplete contents, or if you are otherwise unhappy with any Package you receive, please contact us at [email protected].
  2. We know you'll love your “Must Have†bag. But, in the event you are not fully satisfied with your first “Must Have†bag, we'll issue you a $35 refund for the first bag and provide you with an opportunity to cancel your Subscription (the “First Bag Guaranteeâ€). In order to be eligible to receive a refund you must contact us at [email protected] within five (5) business days of receiving your first "Must Have bag (the “First Bag Guaranteeâ€) requesting a refund. Unless you specifically request a cancellation, your Subscription will remain in effect until the applicable expiration period. The First Bag Guarantee cannot be redeemed by the recipient of a Gift Subscription. Only one (1) First Bag Guarantee is limited per person

Just noticed that the Popsugar Must Have site has been updated and a blog has been added - http://musthave.popsugar.com/blog - the first post is all about a day spent wine tasting in Sonoma, so I'm not sure if/how it has anything to do with the bag itself but who knows lol.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just noticed that the Popsugar Must Have site has been updated and a blog has been added - http://musthave.popsugar.com/blog - the first post is all about a day spent wine tasting in Sonoma, so I'm not sure if/how it has anything to do with the bag itself but who knows lol.
Maybe it's hinting a food item?

I'm not sure if anyone posted this but if you weren't impressed with your first box then contact them within 5 days thy will refund your money! Knowing that I signed up for the July box! It's sold out now but you can sign up for the August one! Here's my link if you'd like to do so! (removed due to terms of service) can't wait for them to arrive!!!

I'm totally excited to get this.  I signed up so long ago I keep thinking I've missing the ship date!  Thanks Hollie for the info about the returns.  I hope it is accurate.  I feel more confident knowing I can return this if I'm completely dissatisfied.  I know it's a gamble for companies to do that (there are people who take advantage of these policies), but for the majority of us, it's a great fail safe.  Not only that, but I know that I am more confident about suggesting/recommending it to others.  I was kind of mum about it before because it was so pricey.  I didn't want anyone losing so much money if they hated it.  Now, I/they don't have to worry!  Do you happen to have the link to where that was posted?  Anyone?  

Originally Posted by maclothier /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm totally excited to get this.  I signed up so long ago I keep thinking I've missing the ship date!  Thanks Hollie for the info about the returns.  I hope it is accurate.  I feel more confident knowing I can return this if I'm completely dissatisfied.  I know it's a gamble for companies to do that (there are people who take advantage of these policies), but for the majority of us, it's a great fail safe.  Not only that, but I know that I am more confident about suggesting/recommending it to others.  I was kind of mum about it before because it was so pricey.  I didn't want anyone losing so much money if they hated it.  Now, I/they don't have to worry!  Do you happen to have the link to where that was posted?  Anyone?  

Yup, I posted the details & link a few posts up. https://musthave.popsugar.com/tos Go about 3/4 of the way down under the section Subscription Terms of Sale; items H & I   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sorry.  I saw it after I posted that.  I'm slow tonight.  
icon_redface.gif

Back