POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading something on bellasugar.com and they had an advertisement for the must have bag. there is some products behind the advertisement, which i wonder is a sneak peak? if i knew how to do a screen shot i would. one of the products is a shirt, which i doubt we're getting because they don't know our size. 

Found it!

Originally Posted by Lacey Burd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Found it!

claps.gif
 Ya! That's it. I wonder if it's representative of what we're getting though. Everything seems high quality so that's a good sign. 

I had been ignoring this and when I found it in FB, im tempted to sub. Maybe I'll wait until somebody post their first bag. After which. I'll cancel BA and Glossybox to accommodate this. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am so excited about this bag! I've been an avid reader of all the sugar sites, so can't wait to see what the bag will have.

Right now I'm just dying of anticipation. 
5.gif

Did you guys see on the must have website a picture of what possibly is the July bag? 

Looks like it's just a normal tote - great for the beach though! Also - do you think that striped towel is part of the bag? 
11dh.gif

oh must have bag - please come soon!

I take back what I said. LOL. I signed up today and will be getting the August box (hopefully).

Prolly trying the first box. CA subbers are taxed :/

Originally Posted by cupcake85bomb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

look what I saw, updated four hours ago on fb :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sweet!! I just saw that last night on their latest blog post - I can barely contain myself lol.

I'm trying to decide if I want to click on the spoiler button.  Does it contain a lot of spoilers or just one?  
icon_eek.gif

I love surprise, but I like peeking too.  I'm like a kid who shakes the Christmas presents and tries to guess.

HAHA. No confirmed spoilers. I wouldn't look at "sweetzonly" post, if you like surprises.

I am the kid at Christmas that unwraps the presents privately - and wraps them back up so no one knows. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

2 days till they ship. I think if they have the boxes ready they should ship NOW lol. 

I am glad they don't ship around the 10th like myglam and birchbox because i like when i get boxes all spread out throughout the month!!
biggrin.gif

I hope living on the west coast is actually helpful for this one! We are moving in the middle of August and I don't want to be worried about this box coming, eek

I'm in the middle (CST), so it usually doesn't matter what coast it ships from.  It arrives about the same.

I agree with lovelockdown - I like it when they ship at different times of the month. 

OMG - that's too funny Nicole.  My sister and I use to do the same thing...unwrap the gifts and put them back.

I still don't think my parent know!

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder how long shipping will take.  Some services take forever
on their FAQ's it said something about using USPS and Fed Ex. I have never heard of that service before, maybe it'll be faster?

I just got a package via FedEx and USPS and I don't think it is necessarily any faster than other shipping options.

I get things from a company that ship via FedEx SmartPost, which is what I have a feeling this is.  It's basically FedEx's version of UPS MI:  FedEx picks it up and takes it to the destination post office, and then the post office takes it from there.  It's about as fast as UPS MI, which would be not really.  

Latest posts

Back