POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT! my tracking number and carrier is blank... sad! Wonder what this means?? Did this happen to anyone else? 

edit: checked my account on the website, on its way - started its journey on 7/20! woot woot! 

Originally Posted by Nicole Rae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WHAT! my tracking number and carrier is blank... sad! Wonder what this means?? Did this happen to anyone else? 
Oh no! I'm sure if you send them an email they will give you your tracking info.  Are you on the East or West coast?

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg I was so excited and realized I got a blank email without any tracking number.
Same here! Goodness lol.

That I super exciting that your box is already in IL, I live in IL and my box shipped yesterday and is currently in Nevada, so I think I might get it super quick! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I logged into my POPSUGAR account and found tracking info from there! Looks like it's shipping from Watsonville, CA - hopefully it arrives soon since I live in CA! Fingers crossed! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So excited for everyone!!!!!!

How do I put up spoiler alerts for when I do get my bag?  I dont want to ruin it for anyone

I also got an email a few minutes ago and the carrier and tracking is blank, SO EXCITED!!!

Just got my ship notice... It left California yesterday and weighs 3.2 lbs, it doesn't give an anticipated arrival date, soooooo excited!!!

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH! if you check your account on musthave.popsugar.com there's a tracking #!!!
thank you =) my bag was just sent out an hour ago, maybe because I live in CA and they want everyone to get them around the same time?

My box shipped at 2pm today so I guess they're trying to make it so everyone gets their box at roughly the same time. I live in SoCal, for reference! Aww... I wish for once us West Coasters could receive a box first, lol. I always see the spoilers, never get to make any! But yeah 3 lbs is definitely pretty heavy!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm so curious to know what all they sent!!

My guess is the tote bag they said they're going to send out each month, and a book.

Latest posts

Back