POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know where exactly is it being shipped from?
All i see on their FAQ page is that they ship from their West Coast facilities.

Hmmm.... I'm wondering too.

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully we'll receive the box within this month.
I don't think I will (East Coast). I wonder if they will advertise their boxes differently.. like this should be an AUGUST box... by saying it's a July box and most people don't receive it in July will cause some unhappy subscribers I'm sure.  

I'm fine as long as I get my box though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have a feeling the box will worth the wait!.I cannot wait to get mine. Hopefully folks are a little forgiving if they receive it the first week of August, like me on the East coast too. 

Originally Posted by Nicole Rae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a feeling the box will worth the wait!.I cannot wait to get mine. Hopefully folks are a little forgiving if they receive it the first week of August, like me on the East coast too. 
AGREED!!  I'm so excited!! I don't mind if it comes in August either.  I was just saying I could see some people getting upset.  I'm so so so excited. I love getting companies firsts boxes! 

Haven't received mine yet, either, but you better believe that I'll be letting everyone know here as soon as I do! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lovelockdown /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I keep refreshing for a tracking email lol
Glad I'm not the only one lol..

I can't help but stalk my email. Why are these boxes so addicting? I'll post as soon as I get tracking info, hopefully soon!! I can't wait for everyone to start posting what they received...my husband makes fun of me because I really am soooooooo amused by this forum. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't help but stalk my email. Why are these boxes so addicting? I'll post as soon as I get tracking info, hopefully soon!! I can't wait for everyone to start posting what they received...my husband makes fun of me because I really am soooooooo amused by this forum.
biggrin.gif
Im the exact same!   and My boyfriend loves that Im loving the boxes but im sure he's sick of hearing about them.  hes such a good sport

I just realized on their website it says they shop AROUND the 25th.  Maybe they are a little behind being the first bag and will ship by the end of the week.

Am I crazy to still be checking my email? haha 

Im glad we all sit and wait and can chat cause if my boyfriend hears me talk about another bag he may try to cancel them all . Its my new obsession... And its ok:)! No email for me:( so sad!

Maybe they shipped it out and will send us a tracking number a little after when it moved a bit. *wishful thinking*

Latest posts

Back