POPSUGAR Must Have Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone see a shipping date for these? I don't recall seeing one but maybe I overlooked it?

I know I'm so excited! I wonder if we will all get the same things or variety as well! Oh joy so much to look forward to yippee
The 25th, aka the same day Julep will charge.  I'm starting to look at my month in terms of what happens with which subscriptions on what day!

I know ladies I think I may have lost my mind. I am trying to promise myself this is the last one. Thanks for the date I am listing all my stuff out so I can keep an eye on charges!

I sure hope it does:) I def don't want the same bags! But it would even just be fun if the color changed! But they would be cute grocery bags for me!,
That was my thought too. Theres always a use for canvas bags.

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif And who doesn't love to eat cupcakes for breakfast? 
Just those of us who can't have sugar, I s'pose.

This may be a fun sub, but since it could very easily be all across the board, I'm holding off before signing up.

Oh I signed up a few days ago..sent it to all my gfs....they are waiting to see what my bag has first lol.... Agree with the other poster....the website is vague and there's no profile to fill out...how they curate will be interesting.

Yay! Shipping is in one week! "We know you're probably eagerly anticipating your first bag, so we wanted to let you know that the July POPSUGAR Must Have bags will be shipped out in one week! Once shipped, it should arrive within 5-10 business days. Be sure to keep an eye out for an email with all the tracking information so that you can follow your Must Have bag's journey all the way to your door."

It was kind of nice to see get the email. I must say! I wrote them as well to find out if the 3 months renews after itself? It does but I was just seeing how fast they respond!

I wonder if they do sneak peaks? If not that's ok because I am always tempted to look and being surprised is kind of cool. This next week can't go by fast enough.

I know I like sneak peaks because it calms me the heck down..... I'm a little to anxious for my boxes these days..... Blah but it would be nice to have another full on surprise box for me, it doesn't look like they are gonna put out any clues!

I got that email today too and yay!

From their FAQ: Your first Must Have bag will ship around the 25th of the month indicated in your account. All Must Have bags ship from our West Coast facilities and should arrive an estimated 5-10 business days after they ship. You will also receive an email with a tracking number so you can follow your package's progress.

anddddd....

Q: Do you need personal information such as my shoe size? At this time we do not need this information. You will be able to update your account with this information should it be needed in the future.

SHOES!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tulippop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got that email today too and yay!

anddddd....

SHOES!!!!!!!!
Ooooh I didn't think to look at the FAQ, great info!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Totally agree with this whole post! I wonder, though, if they'll actually be shipping from here (CA) or if their warehouse is elsewhere? I am excited for faster shipping so I hope it's from somewhere close!
@tulippop - look what else is in the FAQ - yay for West Coast shipping!

Q: When can I expect my first shipment? Your first Must Have bag will ship around the 25th of the month indicated in your account. All Must Have bags ship from our West Coast facilities and should arrive an estimated 5-10 business days after they ship. You will also receive an email with a tracking number so you can follow your package's progress.

YAY West Coast !!! So excited. It's going to be such an assortment of items, I hope everyone gets something a little different so we can compare :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by lyrastar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY West Coast !!! So excited. It's going to be such an assortment of items, I hope everyone gets something a little different so we can compare :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That would be fun! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@tulippop - look what else is in the FAQ - yay for West Coast shipping!

Q: When can I expect my first shipment? Your first Must Have bag will ship around the 25th of the month indicated in your account. All Must Have bags ship from our West Coast facilities and should arrive an estimated 5-10 business days after they ship. You will also receive an email with a tracking number so you can follow your package's progress.

Oh gosh I'm getting antsy waiting for this one to ship!  And bonus, west coasters will probably get them first!  I'm as excited for this one as I was for the first GB so hopefully they don't disappoint!  I really like that they laid everything out in the FAQ like when they ship, when they charge, etc.  Popsugar seems to be a lot more stable/secure than GB ever was.  I just really wish they had some sneak peaks up.  =)

Maybe they will be like glossybox and send to the opposite side first that be cool;) just saying haha!!!!

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe they will be like glossybox and send to the opposite side first that be cool;) just saying haha!!!!
NOOOOO!!! don't say such things!  You'll kick yourself if they come true!

Just subscribed - here goes nothing! Haha. I love the *first* boxes of most of the services - It always seems like they go all out!

Back