POPSUGAR Must Have - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tabasc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I so want another box, but am way to broke to get again without another code!!  I noticed a lot of you must use referrals to get free boxes.  I actually signed up through one of you to get my first box.  Any hints/suggestions/ideas on how I can get referrals?  I know that sounds dumb, but, none of my friends are going to bite. 

Sharing a coupon code helps! Discounts are really enticing, and POPSUGAR has been releasing promo codes toward the end of the month - some are for $5-$15 off your first box, and others are set up as "buy 2 boxes, get the 3rd free." We're pretty good about posting promo codes we see here in the forums, so I'd keep checking back :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You can also like POPSUGAR's Facebook page as they post codes there as well.

Unfortunately I didn't get the September box since it was getting a bit pricy (so I'm super-happy about that code lol). It looks like the best one thus far - I'm hoping they'll follow suit and put together some really cool boxes for Oct/Nov/Dec, too!
Yay I got my box and my video is up if you wanna see:) have you been doing your workout DVD ha mine hasn't been opened yet;)

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay I got my box and my video is up if you wanna see:) have you been doing your workout DVD ha mine hasn't been opened yet;)
Awesome! I'll def be checking it out! Yeah I'd like to say I've been doing the workout video, but the prospect of adding any more junk in the trunk makes me nervous LOL.

I got my box today yay!
The scarf is really nice. I got the silver colored one as well, but it's a warm silver, so I really like it!

There is a lot of stuff in the box this month! It's kind of crazy.

I love the caramels.

The only thing I am probably not a fan of are the Sweet Potato chips. I really just think sweet potatoes are disgusting, so that's not their fault at all!

It's also sort of weird that they put in a coupon code for the face product brand, but there isn't any sort of sample. The $25 off is like a drop in the bucket because everything on that site is like $300!

I got my box today yay! The scarf is really nice. I got the silver colored one as well, but it's a warm silver, so I really like it! There is a lot of stuff in the box this month! It's kind of crazy. I love the caramels. The only thing I am probably not a fan of are the Sweet Potato chips. I really just think sweet potatoes are disgusting, so that's not their fault at all! It's also sort of weird that they put in a coupon code for the face product brand, but there isn't any sort of sample. The $25 off is like a drop in the bucket because everything on that site is like $300!
Ya that is a little weird if they think we are gonna drop money on products without even seeing if we like it! I don't think I'll be using that code this time I haven't looked at that site yet!

Woops!  I posted this in the wrong month.  Deleted my post and am adding it to the PopSugar September thread. 
redface.gif

Wow, already? I guess everyone was wowed by September's box. I'm still wearing my scarf, right now.

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, already? I guess everyone was wowed by September's box. I'm still wearing my scarf, right now.
Yes, I tried to sign up yesterday, but the site wouldn't take my order. I got it to go through today and it said for November. I did find a new code. YOUTUBE2 takes $20 off a three month sub.

Whattt? No way. I can't believe they sold out already. I was going to buy a subscription ):

This is from the email confirming my sub this afternoon.

Your first Must Have box will ship by the end of November and arrive 5-10 business days after it ships.

Wow! I remember saying on the September thread something in lines of I wanted to sign up before there will be a waitlist cause after the Sep box everyone will want to sign up! wow! i was actually thinking if there will be a code I would buy one more, lol.

By any chance do you know when they run the charge thru? I need to add more money on my card, I afraid glossybox and popsugar will bill at the same time and there won't be enough for both

Also, I found a new code for $20 off a 3 month sub. It's YOUTUBE2. If you're going to sign up and you want to use my referral I would be forever grateful.

oh no! I totally should have cancelled and resubbed a few days ago with the coupon codes that worked....now I have to decide if I want to pay $35 for October and before they charge it!

what?? Oct has sold out??

I think I might use the code to order Nov box with another accounts and cancel my current one after received Oct box... Is it too complex?
mad.gif

I just checked popsugar.com - it says "Only 31 days left to get October's POPSUGAR Must Have Box." I'm thinking they need to change October to November lol. 

Back