POPSUGAR Must Have - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked popsugar.com - it says "Only 31 days left to get October's POPSUGAR Must Have Box." I'm thinking they need to change October to November lol. 
lol yeah I saw that too and I was like wait what?.. Hopefully they change that soon

I have a feeling Santa may be buying hubby and me three months for Christmas.  Especially if Santa finds a good coupon code for a sub starting in December!  (I couldn't justify spending that much.  Gotta love Santa! 
santa.gif
)

Hi Shannon28, I'm going to sign up and will definitely use your referral if you want to send it to me (I'm new to the boards and don't know how that would work...)

Originally Posted by fifibeau /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Shannon28, I'm going to sign up and will definitely use your referral if you want to send it to me (I'm new to the boards and don't know how that would work...)
Thanks so much fifibeau! I pm'd you.
icon_razz.gif

I am so sad.  I took a chance and cancelled mine hoping there would be a code.  I was going to get my mom one for her birthday too.  Stupid, stupid.  Trying to save a few bucks.  Grrr....

Daaang! I was gonna cancel and use a code to re-sub. Now I don't want to cancel because I don't wanna miss out. :

Hi Ladies, I'm new here. PopSugar is the first box that I've subscribe to. So far I'm loving it. I have a couple questions and am hoping someone might know. For the referral program for Popsugar, it says get 1 month free when 2 friends join, receive 3 months free when 5 friends join, and receive 6 months free when 10 friends join. My question is does this mean if I refer 10 friends total will I get 10 months free. Or will I only get the 6 months free? After referring 10 friends are you no longer allowed to earn free boxes? Like several other I had cancelled in the hopes that a new promo code would be released. I ended up resubscribing yesterday so I'm not sure if October was already sold out. But I do have a free box from referrals. Does that mean that I'll automatically get an October box, even if it was sold out? My last question is are we allowed to share our referral links on the boards or is that not allowed? Thanks for all of your help!

I just confirmation the october box did sell out before those of us who signed up a couple days ago got in.
icon_sad.gif

Hi Ladies, I'm new here. PopSugar is the first box that I've subscribe to. So far I'm loving it. I have a couple questions and am hoping someone might know. For the referral program for Popsugar, it says get 1 month free when 2 friends join, receive 3 months free when 5 friends join, and receive 6 months free when 10 friends join. My question is does this mean if I refer 10 friends total will I get 10 months free. Or will I only get the 6 months free? After referring 10 friends are you no longer allowed to earn free boxes? Like several other I had cancelled in the hopes that a new promo code would be released. I ended up resubscribing yesterday so I'm not sure if October was already sold out. But I do have a free box from referrals. Does that mean that I'll automatically get an October box, even if it was sold out? My last question is are we allowed to share our referral links on the boards or is that not allowed? Thanks for all of your help!
Welcome to MuT - glad you found this thread! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My understanding is that Popsugar keeps kind of a running tally on referrals, so you would get 6 months/boxes free after getting 10 others to sign up. I'm not sure what happens after you refer 10 people, so you may have to email Popsugar directly for that info (or check the FAQ at musthave.popsugar.com). We generally do not share referral links on the threads here per MuT's Terms of Service, however, if someone is interested and asks for a referral, then you can share your code via a PM (private message). I believe it also states in Popsugar's fine print that we're not allowed to share referral codes in public forums. Hope this info helps!

In the same line of questioning, does anyone know what happens to referrals say if you cancel? I have one referral right now but if I were to cancel October's box and then I were to get another referral after cancelling, do I still get a free box if say I resubbed? Also if I get another referral before they bill October, does the free referral box apply to October or November? I hope that makes sense.

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the same line of questioning, does anyone know what happens to referrals say if you cancel? I have one referral right now but if I were to cancel October's box and then I were to get another referral after cancelling, do I still get a free box if say I resubbed? Also if I get another referral before they bill October, does the free referral box apply to October or November? I hope that makes sense.
I canceled for the month of September and still got a referral on my account - your Popsugar Must Have account stays active, but your subscription says "canceled." I re-subbed for three months with a code on my same account and the referral is still there. The only thing I noticed as far as losing your referral credits is that they expire after 6 months (per the PMH Terms of Service). I'm not sure how they calculate when you get the free box - maybe send a PM to DiorAdora as she has used referral credits before and might be able to answer that question (or you can always email [email protected]). Let us know if you have any other questions! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i cancelled and emailed them to ensure im getting the oct. box for a referral and they wrote back immediately - yes

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i cancelled and emailed them to ensure im getting the oct. box for a referral and they wrote back immediately - yes

I canceled for the month of September and still got a referral on my account - your Popsugar Must Have account stays active, but your subscription says "canceled." I re-subbed for three months with a code on my same account and the referral is still there. The only thing I noticed as far as losing your referral credits is that they expire after 6 months (per the PMH Terms of Service). I'm not sure how they calculate when you get the free box - maybe send a PM to DiorAdora as she has used referral credits before and might be able to answer that question (or you can always email [email protected]). Let us know if you have any other questions! 
biggrin.gif
Awesome, Thanks! I love how this board is really helpful and not snarky.

It appears YouTube2 code is no longer working. Total bummer - I was too lazy to get out of bed last night to get my debit card number to complete the order. Sounds like they do these codes pretty regularly. Since October is already sold out, maybe I should just wait for the next code.

Originally Posted by jorja628 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It appears YouTube2 code is no longer working. Total bummer - I was too lazy to get out of bed last night to get my debit card number to complete the order. Sounds like they do these codes pretty regularly. Since October is already sold out, maybe I should just wait for the next code.
Glad i'm the only one it isn't working for darn...guess i'll just wait til next week.  REFER5 works on a monthly for $5 off.  Hopefully a better one will be out this month for next month!

What do you guys think will be in this months box?! I was thinking maybe some "pink" goodies for breast cancer awareness month but I guess unless popsugar donates some of this months proceeds that wouldn't really make sense.... Any other ideas??

Originally Posted by Kerryliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What do you guys think will be in this months box?! I was thinking maybe some "pink" goodies for breast cancer awareness month but I guess unless popsugar donates some of this months proceeds that wouldn't really make sense.... Any other ideas??
I was kind of hoping for something Halloween-related but since they don't ship until the end of the month it seems unlikely! Other than that, I hope they keep with how they organized last month's box in terms of a "must have" for each category (e.g. Must Have beauty item, Must Have home item, etc).

I was kind of hoping for something Halloween-related but since they don't ship until the end of the month it seems unlikely! Other than that, I hope they keep with how they organized last month's box in terms of a "must have" for each category (e.g. Must Have beauty item, Must Have home item, etc).
Agreed! I was also hoping maybe they'll ship out early since it already sold out!!

Hi Ladies, I'm new here and wanted to say hi! I have a question regarding my must-have October box. Hopefully it's not a dumb question, I just find the verbiage on their site kind of confusing at times. I ordered the September box on a monthly subscription and received my box and then cancelled membership, hoping that a coupon code would turn up. On 10/3, I re-joined using a coupon code I found and was charged same-day. My question is, being that the October box is now sold out, how do I know if I was charged/am receiving the October box and not the November box? Just trying to gauge whether I made it in time or not. From my account on the Must-Have website: 

RECIPIENT
ORDERED
TYPE
STATUS
NEXT PAYMENT
MANAGE
Nov 2012

Any help is appreciated!

Originally Posted by alliekers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Ladies, I'm new here and wanted to say hi! I have a question regarding my must-have October box. Hopefully it's not a dumb question, I just find the verbiage on their site kind of confusing at times. I ordered the September box on a monthly subscription and received my box and then cancelled membership, hoping that a coupon code would turn up. On 10/3, I re-joined using a coupon code I found and was charged same-day. My question is, being that the October box is now sold out, how do I know if I was charged/am receiving the October box and not the November box? Just trying to gauge whether I made it in time or not. From my account on the Must-Have website: 

RECIPIENT
ORDERED
TYPE
STATUS
NEXT PAYMENT
MANAGE
Nov 2012

Any help is appreciated!

Im not sure but if you press the contact button  in your account, they will let you know. they are very good at responding to emails right away

Back