POPSUGAR Must Have - October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, no more workout videos please!  It was a good little extra, but I definitely enjoy/use my scarf and all the other fun items more often. 

I haven't opened that video either, it was a neat idea, though. I'm just not a "fitness" centered person. I don't object to getting things like that, as long as the rest of the box is worth it. But I hope they wouldn't make fitness the big item.

I sort of trust them not to disappoint me too much, at this point. 3/3 boxes have been hits for me. I think the home and fashion themes are the most fun for me, but I'm still so over the moon from the last box. I have been wearing the scarf everyday.

I decided to keep it for one more month, especially since it sold out so fast. Plus, I no longer have Glossybox and I am canceling one of my Birchboxes. I hope we get some good stuff! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OPRAH 10$ off for November ! Oct is sold out:(
Thanks for the coupon code! I had total box envy after seeing September's box (seriously, there wasn't ONE thing I'd be unhappy with receiving!) and will probably have box envy for you ladies receiving October's box! I still can't justify spending $35 a month, so I'll be joining you ladies who cancel and resub every month with a code... seriously genius idea

The OPRAH coupon code worked! I only joined because of that. Without knowing what you will get $37 was just too much. If I really like the November box then I'll stay subscribed.

It's not working for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want to sign up for the November box, but is code OPRAH isn't working. I tried the REFER5 for $5 off and that worked. GAHHH... Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Originally Posted by AngiexR /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The OPRAH coupon code worked! I only joined because of that. Without knowing what you will get $37 was just too much. If I really like the November box then I'll stay subscribed.

It's not working for me either - i'll hold out til the end of the month since I won't be getting a box til Nov anyhow!

Originally Posted by aleeeshuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's not working for me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want to sign up for the November box, but is code OPRAH isn't working. I tried the REFER5 for $5 off and that worked. GAHHH... Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Yeah I tried the Oprah code multiple days and it never worked for me and I ended up using the REFER5 as well.  Weird, works for some but not all.  I'm just going to sign up back and forth between two email addresses and cancel after each month to keep using promo codes lol.

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am maxed out on referrals and I think that stinks that you. Have to get another account after that boo! Takes a lot of work to refer but I'll enjoy my 6 boxes for now:) so excited! Don't they usually have the theme by now?
I wish that they would allow more than 6 free boxes.  I wonder if once you use you get your six if you can start earning them all over again?

That's a great idea! This would be my first popsugar sub, so I don't wanna feel bad about spending $37 for something that I might not like

Originally Posted by WanderlustinWA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I tried the Oprah code multiple days and it never worked for me and I ended up using the REFER5 as well.  Weird, works for some but not all.  I'm just going to sign up back and forth between two email addresses and cancel after each month to keep using promo codes lol.

I just checked my Pop Sugar Must-Have account and it says my October Must-Have boxed shipped today! Can this be true? September was my first month and that box was shipped so late in the month I assumed it was the norm. Seems odd that this month's box is shipping so early, but I will happily take it! Anyone else notice the same on their accounts?

Mine says that the October Must Have Box shipped on 10/15/2012 but then it says the tracking is processing.  I'm guessing that they printed out labels but it won't really be shipping for a while yet, but here's hoping it comes soon!

Originally Posted by alliekers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked my Pop Sugar Must-Have account and it says my October Must-Have boxed shipped today! Can this be true? September was my first month and that was so late in the month I assumed it was the norm. Seems odd that this box is shipping so early, but I will happily take it! Anyone else notice the same on their accounts?
Ohh mine says that in my account too I hopes its right!!

This might explain why October subscriptions were sold out so early... maybe they needed to get them ready for early shipping.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine says that the October Must Have Box shipped on 10/15/2012 but then it says the tracking is processing.  I'm guessing that they printed out labels but it won't really be shipping for a while yet, but here's hoping it comes soon!
Mine says the same!!  I wonder if they are trying to get them backed up to where they bill, ship, and deliver all in the same month?  Maybe October was a limited quantity to enable them to do this?  (We can hope, right?)  

August was my first one, and my ship dates were 08/28 and 09/28.  Of course, I never really check until I get the email with the tracking number, so for all I know, August and September showed "processing" this early also.  

Back