Sephora Birthday Gift 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Mini sugar Lip Duos for my birthday this Decemeber.

So now I gotta wait until December to get a Benfit one! awww. lol

Hey there! So all Sephora's have had the new Benefit birthday gift for a month now. You should go back and ask for it. P.S. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy about this gift... It's cute. I have to wait till earliest Feb 1st since my bday is the 14th... This past year I've become more of an Ulta than a  Sephora girl so I can wait and purchase my Korres day and night moisturizers at sephora that I wear religiously... Anything else I would get at Sephora I can usually find at Ulta or elsewhere like Macy's. I am running out of my moisturizers though so I'll have to try to make them last till next month 
icon_neutral.gif
 Or I can dig into my samples if they run out, but I'm so happy with the Korres that I don't even want to change it up.

So excited for this one. I like the fresh Treatments, but they fall apart pretty easily (even at room temperature or cooler).

I'm not very excited... I don't really use face products, and if I do it's not a highlighter. For mascara, my lashes are really long already and I wear glasses, so this didn't get me too excited! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You sign up at the counter. They will then email / mail you a sample card about 1- 2 weeks before your birthday for you to redeem in store.

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How does getting the gift work?

My birthday isn't until October, but I'm curious.
I usually just go up to the counter and say it's my birthday month and they scan my BI card and gave it to me.  One years I didn't even buy anything, I was just at the mall so I stop by and got it.

I got my gift too! I love love loveeeee the mascara! I was already signed up, but I haven't been to sephora in forever, and I didn't have a card or anything. I was at the mall and remembered reading this thread so I went in to browse. I just gave them my name and they gave me my gift. I didn't even buy anything while I was there.

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got my gift too! I love love loveeeee the mascara!

I was already signed up, but I haven't been to sephora in forever, and I didn't have a card or anything. I was at the mall and remembered reading this thread so I went in to browse. I just gave them my name and they gave me my gift. I didn't even buy anything while I was there.
Wow! That's really nice of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have you tried Watts Up yet?

Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How does getting the gift work?

My birthday isn't until October, but I'm curious.
Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You sign up at the counter. They will then email / mail you a sample card about 1- 2 weeks before your birthday for you to redeem in store.
Both years I've been a BI, I just went in store and they scanned my card for me. I thought vogueboy was in Canada, so maybe it's different there than in the states? Just a thought.

I have High and Sunbeam and I love em, but dunno about a stick highlighter with my combo skin...though it's been leaning towards the dry side lately cuz of the weather...but still,  it intrigues me :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back