Sephora Birthday Gift 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on a day when I decide to get all dolled up and pretty - I'll let you know when that day comes cuz that's when I'll be using it. Lol!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that sounds good! haha I get dolled up everyday cuz... well I don't have anything else to do lol
lol, a lot of the time I go to class with very minimal makeup if any at all, then I take a cat nap before work. sleep trumps makeup to me, lmao so I have to set aside time to successfully play with any new goodies!

I love my time to play with my make up, I won't deny that using 1hr+ a day to get my make up done is not fun. But I so want to go to school and work! Even if that takes time away from my make up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *sigh* So I kinda envy you a bit :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love my time to play with my make up, I won't deny that using 1hr+ a day to get my make up done is not fun. But I so want to go to school and work! Even if that takes time away from my make up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> *sigh* So I kinda envy you a bit :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You don't go to school or work? Feel free to PM me if that's too personal, lol. 

On a different note, I actually tried the gifts today! I *love* watts up, it's very pretty and not in your face and annoying and overly shimmery. it's very pretty in a subtle way. (well, I applied it subtly, lol). and the benefit mascara is very nice, but nothing special to me. really happy with this gift!

I adore They're Real. It gives me great volume and definition, plus easy to layer. Lol, different strokes, I guess.

yay! haha is it greasy? and the mascara is meh to me too
No, it doesn't feel greasy at all. Well. my face is actually like oily-combo, so it gets oily by itself anyways abuot midday of wearing makeup. So my oil production seems normal, doesn't seem like the watts up made it worse or anything. I wasn't very heavy handed with it either though, just some shimmer above my cheek bones!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I adore They're Real. It gives me great volume and definition, plus easy to layer. Lol, different strokes, I guess.
Idk it was okay for me, but nothing I'd splurge on. The brush is cool, it did get hard to reach areas for me but formulation wise, I have definitely worn better.

Idk it was okay for me, but nothing I'd splurge on. The brush is cool, it did get hard to reach areas for me but formulation wise, I have definitely worn better.
I really really loved it, but I really haven't tried many mascaras. What are some that you like better? You have me curious now!

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really really loved it, but I really haven't tried many mascaras. What are some that you like better? You have me curious now!
I've tried lots, especially with ipsy sending so many the past few months, lol but my favorites are consecutively maybelline. I don't really wear waterproof because I rarely need it and it's much harsher chemically than non waterproof mascara. some of my faves would have to be maybelline mega plush volume express (it's colors are like turquoise and pink), obviously falsies by maybelline. I also like tarte's lights, camera, lashes mascara a lot. I have been alternating between those until I can use up one (which has yet to happen) lol. 

Originally Posted by Baberanza /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No, it doesn't feel greasy at all. Well. my face is actually like oily-combo, so it gets oily by itself anyways abuot midday of wearing makeup. So my oil production seems normal, doesn't seem like the watts up made it worse or anything. I wasn't very heavy handed with it either though, just some shimmer above my cheek bones!
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Awesome! Now I want to try it XD

Hey Baberanza, is the Watts Up subtle shimmer, strong shimmer, or glitter? I really love this year's bday gift as I've been dying to try They're Real! and Watt's Up ... if only I had been born earlier in the year!!

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Baberanza, is the Watts Up subtle shimmer, strong shimmer, or glitter? I really love this year's bday gift as I've been dying to try They're Real! and Watt's Up ... if only I had been born earlier in the year!!
I applied it with a very light hand, but the shimmer seems rather subtle. I'm sure if you applied it with a stronger hand (or wanted me and decided to layer it) it would come out stronger. it's more shimmery than glittery on me. 

No problem! I wouldn't want to wear anything glittery out, unless it's super special but I can live with shimmer. I just don't love flashy makeup looks. I don't think age matters. I'm just barely 19. Just your preference. =)

Back