Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf.. that compact is lame compared to what I conjured in my head lol. Ooo, perfume!
Yours was totally a million times more awesome! They had so much to play around with and this one looks boring :p They need to hire you! lol however...I WILL have that palette...this is a must lol

Yours was totally a million times more awesome! They had so much to play around with and this one looks boring :p They need to hire you! lol however...I WILL have that palette...this is a must lol
Aww, shucks. Thanks! The palette is pretty, and the bold colors totally have your name all over!

Originally Posted by jac a /img/forum/go_quote.gif

love it already! just found a sneak peek of the compact, lippies, rollerball fragrance (?) and smaller shadow palette alongside the large palette on twitter:

source:
The first two rollerballs are still out and both are $19 so the Ariel one should also be $19. The quad compact will be $30 like the other two. There should be a bottle of perfume for $58 as well. My guess it will be a seaform green color like the rollerball but it will look identical to the other two. Is the round compact a mirrored compact? Here are some of the images of the past collections. Images from Sephora.com.

Judging from past items there should also be a mini nail polish collection.

So maybe I'll try for the perfumes and nail polish. My little brother's gf got me the Cinderella polish set for Christmas and they're cute. It'll be time to place an order soon with Sephora!

I'm usually not interested in the Storybook palettes but I really want this one! I wish the packaging wasn't so lame :/

I think there might be a lip gloss set for this! For Jasmine, it was a eyeliner set & for Cinderella, there was a lipstick set. I wonder how this one is going to be!

I wonder how the rest of the Ariel collection is going to be. I found a picture on instagram with the Storylook Vol. 3 Ariel/Little Mermaid palette. It's back to looking like the Cinderella palette without bronzer&blush. Credit: IG user ahhh_mazing
That palette looks amazing! Although I'm going to have to pass, I'm waiting for the Snow White collection.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So when does this collection come out?
The girl I spoke with at the Bellevue Sephora in April (April 4 I think) said later in the spring. My guess anytime between now and the middle of June. Sephora on their FB said "soon".

The girl I spoke with at the Bellevue Sephora in April (April 4 I think) said later in the spring. My guess anytime between now and the middle of June. Sephora on their FB said "soon".
Thanks Zadi!

OMG my first double post! Gah! lol

I NEED A DATE FOR WHEN IT'S COMING OUT! I'm going crazy lol I keep randomly checking like it's seriously going to come out at any given moment lol

I'm right there with you girl! I keep checking constantly for this collection to come out! I don't want to miss out on any piece of this collection, I want every single piece! Did you all notice, the picture in the middle of the mirror is the silhouette of Ariel & Eric in their little boat about to kiss. At least that's what I made out examining the pictures that came out of the collection! Lol this is my favorite collection & it is beautiful! The only names for the eyeshadows in the big vol. 3 palette that I can make out are the first blue shade is called 'blue lagoon', the second highlight looking shade in the palette is 'scuttle', & the dark pink/red shade (the last one on the third row) I think says 'sha la la'(kiss the girl song). At least that's what I could make out zooming into the picture. Lol Cannot wait for this collection!! ; )

Originally Posted by FoxyMamaMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm right there with you girl! I keep checking constantly for this collection to come out! I don't want to miss out on any piece of this collection, I want every single piece! Did you all notice, the picture in the middle of the mirror is the silhouette of Ariel & Eric in their little boat about to kiss. At least that's what I made out examining the pictures that came out of the collection! Lol this is my favorite collection & it is beautiful! The only names for the eyeshadows in the big vol. 3 palette that I can make out are the first blue shade is called 'blue lagoon', the second highlight looking shade in the palette is 'scuttle', & the dark pink/red shade (the last one on the third row) I think says 'sha la la'(kiss the girl song). At least that's what I could make out zooming into the picture. Lol Cannot wait for this collection!! ; )
Oooooooo, now I just want to go read them all! Those names are superdupes cute!

I am anxious for more info about this. The Cinderella collection was pretty, but nothing thrilled me. The Jasmine collection is a step up, and (coming from a bit of a picky perfume user) her perfume was really nice. I am *dying* to know the notes in Ariel's perfume. I'm hoping Sephora does nail polishes for Ariel, but I kind of doubt that it will be happening since there's a perfect Ariel nail polish in the Beautifully Disney collection at Disney Parks.

I read a random article in what looks like to be a well established blog that this collection isn't coming out till July. Not sure if that's true or not, but I'm willing to believe it since we haven't heard too much regarding this collection yet from Sephora.

Back