Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had me all excited for a second! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> what your post is about, are the disney makeup that is sold exclusively at the parks. This thread is about the disney collections sold exclusively at Sephora.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You had me all excited for a second!
frown.gif
what your post is about, are the disney makeup that is sold exclusively at the parks. This thread is about the disney collections sold exclusively at Sephora.
You can buy it at the Disney Store website once it launches. The original collection is still available now. It isn't likely Disney would license two competing collections with the same characters. HTHS.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sephora Kiss the Girl Eau de Parfum Spray (50mL) - $58 USD

Kiss the Girl Roll on Eau de Parfum - $19 USD
Wonder what these scents will be like. Kinda hard to imagine an under the sea scent. When I think of Ariel, I think pure and innocent first love but when I think Sephora and the 'Kiss the Girl' theme I think sexy and alluring. But now, images of seaweed just entered my mind so I'm just gonna stop while I'm ahead.
eusa_wall.gif

I just ordered it! I'll be buying it for sure anyways, so why not do it now, right? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited but at the same time feeling a lil guilty for buying too much eyeshadow! I was browsing my wardrobe last night and realized I badly need to shop for clothes! I hardly have anything to wear for a night out! 

I just ordered it! I'll be buying it for sure anyways, so why not do it now, right? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm excited but at the same time feeling a lil guilty for buying too much eyeshadow! I was browsing my wardrobe last night and realized I badly need to shop for clothes! I hardly have anything to wear for a night out! 
Lol. This is me! I have more makeup and eyeshadow than I could ever wear in my life but my closet is lacking big time. I am sitting here trying to decide if I should buy the palette or not. Now I wish I hadn't pulled the trigger on Glossybox for June last night :cool:

Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just ordered it! I'll be buying it for sure anyways, so why not do it now, right? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm excited but at the same time feeling a lil guilty for buying too much eyeshadow! I was browsing my wardrobe last night and realized I badly need to shop for clothes! I hardly have anything to wear for a night out! 
Yeah, I have more eyeshadows than clothes.

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want it. But I shouldn't.
This.

I counted how many of the shadows I would actually use. I counted 15. That's more than the other palettes but my subconscious won't let me checkout lol.

I just decided to buy it. I loved that movie and the packaging is so cute. I love the names of the shadows. I actually go into my bathroom and just look at my makeup sometimes so I figure I will actually enjoy it, even if I don't use it a ton. It is a lot of money, but I always justify my purchases by saying I would spend that much on a meal and that is gone before I know it! I also just made VIB and had my 10% off that needed to be used and I wanted to try the UD eyeliner.

They would do this to me the day after I finally bought the Naked 2 palette. 
rolleyes1.gif
 *le sigh*

Of course, since I have nothing that even remotely resembles self control, I bought it. 
icon_redface.gif
 At least they didn't release the nail polishes at the same time. 
smiletongue.gif

I used $15 worth of gift certificates that I got for free to knock it down to $40. Plus I got my Benefit Birthday gift, Too Faced Primed & Poreless Fan Fridays promo (FFPRIME), and the obligatory 3 samples (Josie Maran argan oil, Fresh Soy Face cleanser, Jack Black hair & body cleanser). I feel like I got a pretty good deal. 
smilehappyyes.gif

Gah! I don't know how but my original sources said July...crazy! BAD sources lol

It looks like the storybook palette is out but the other part of collection isn't coming out till later.

and I bought the palette
icon_rolleyes.gif

Gah! I don't know how but my original sources said July...crazy! BAD sources lol

It looks like the storybook palette is out but the other part of collection isn't coming out till later.

and I bought the palette
icon_rolleyes.gif
LOL I'm unfortunately "broke" at the moment because we're leaving for E3 late tomorrow night and of course PHAME is in two weeks. As for sources, mine was right when she said "late Spring". Summer begins June 22, I think.

Now, the long wait. It stinks when you order on the weekend because it doesn't even move until Monday night. At least I am lucky to be less than an hour from the Sephora warehouse so I usually get my packages quickly. On a totally side note, my daughter is almost ten. She had another friend over last night. She commented on my makeup and then proceeded to tell me about how she will go into her mothers makeup and play with it all of the time. Her eyeshadow, blush, lipstick even mascara! She said she hurt her eye trying to put mascara on. And her mom doesn't know. I was horrified and made sure my daughter knew mommas makeup is off limits (which of course she already was aware of). Another friend of hers also commented on my makeup not too long ago, and went into a whole accurate makeup lesson based on my look that she watched on YouTube. And she asked me if I had the Naked 2 Palette! Ten years old! Lol. Crazy stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL I'm unfortunately "broke" at the moment because we're leaving for E3 late tomorrow night and of course PHAME is in two weeks. As for sources, mine was right when she said "late Spring". Summer begins June 22, I think.
I need your source
plain.gif
lol!

Just bought the Ariel storylook palette myself. I have an obsession. I have the Cinderella palette and used it once. I have the Jasmine palette and used it twice. However, I am a boarder and will need them all!

Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just bought the Ariel storylook palette myself. I have an obsession. I have the Cinderella palette and used it once. I have the Jasmine palette and used it twice. However, I am a boarder and will need them all!
Here here!
beer.gif

<------ this girl is eyeshadow obsessed
icon_redface.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here here!
beer.gif

<------ this girl is eyeshadow obsessed
icon_redface.gif

I think the purchase of 2 palettes and 4 singles in less than 48 hours might qualify me as obsessed. Just a skoche. 
laughs.gif

Ahh, Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess and I didn't order anything from the other princesses collections BUT I'm out of town for two weeks and I don't want to order it and risk anyone stealing my package :/ ... ah, it's so hard not to order ... I hope it will be available for a couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by ashleigh12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahh, Ariel is my favorite Disney Princess and I didn't order anything from the other princesses collections BUT I'm out of town for two weeks and I don't want to order it and risk anyone stealing my package :/ ... ah, it's so hard not to order ... I hope it will be available for a couple of weeks.
Could you possibly order and have it sent to a trusted friend or family member's home? This is what I do.

That's a good idea!! I'm not sure why I didn't think of it, lol ... well, I just texted a friend and she said she would hold it for me. Ordering now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I feel like I shouldn't buy it but I am anyway ... I barely use my Glinda Oz Palette that I was sooo eager to buy. I'm justifying it by telling myself that I'll use every color except the greens and red ... lol.

Back