Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed my order today! I love my Cinderella palette and resisted the entire Jasmine collection, so I couldn't risk missing out on the beauty that is the Ariel palette!

Anyone know if the nail polish set is minis again? I'm guessing it is from the price but maybe a bigger mini (if that makes any sense)?

You want thingamabobs?! I've got 20... 20 new brilliant eyeshadow shades in this new Stunning Ariel Storybook palette I ordered today!! And of course, I want more, more of this collection! ; ) lol Right ladies?! Can't wait for everything else from the collection to be up on Sephora! Hope everyone got to get this palette today, from what I've read, sounds like a lot of you did! ; ) What do you have in mind for looks you want to do?? I can't wait to try Atlantica all over the lid, Fins in the crease, a touch of Caspian Sea in the outer v, & either Sea shells or Sick of Swimmin' in the inner corners & as highlight (just what i can go by from photos, seems like it would be pretty) Those shades just stuck out to me, every shade in this palette is stunning! I can't wait to get my palette so I can play!! ; ) lol

Originally Posted by jnm9jem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Couldn't resist. I bought the palette!
ura.gif
Yaaaaaaaaaay! <------- that's us LOL

I really hope they give me a week or 2 before releasing the nail polish. I'm going to be stalking Sephora until it comes out. lol

I really wish I could try the scent before buying the perfume or rollerball. I'm really intrigue at the type of scent that will fit an Under The Sea/Kiss the Girl theme.

I ordered this from Sephora yesterday and I almost cannot contain my excitement! When I get it in the mail I'll post some swatches for you guys if you're interested.

UPS My Choice just sent me a delivery notification! My Ariel palette will be here tomorrow! 
marchmellow.gif

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
UPS My Choice just sent me a delivery notification! My Ariel palette will be here tomorrow! 
marchmellow.gif

Swatches! Holy cow, that's quick !

I know! Sephora hasn't even sent me a delivery email yet. I love UPS My Choice! lol

I will definitely swatch them first thing! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Swatches! Holy cow, that's quick !
No kidding! How'd you do that! lol I got shipping link today but no info! lol

Sign up for UPS My Choice and UPS will notify you any time a package enters their system with your name and address. If I put my tracking number in to UPS, it has no info yet but my email from My Choice says:

Scheduled Delivery Date: Tuesday, 06/11/2013

I wish USPS, FedEx, and DHL had something similar. 

Quote: Coming Soon: The third and final chapter of Disney’s collaboration with Sephora. 

From their fb. Final?! Nooooo

That means I must get the palette and the compact!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw that! I can't deal :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was looking forward to Belle and Snow White. I'm glad they did Ariel though, she's my favorite.

Oh no. =(

They still have so many princesses left to go.

It's here!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You can lift the palette out of the tray and store brushes underneath. Nice feature!

Top row: Blue Lagoon, Scuttle, Flounder, Sebastian, Flotsam

Row 2: Sea Shells, Les Poissons, Caspian Sea, Your Voice, Unfortunate Souls

Row 3: Atlantica, Fins, Sick of Swimmin', Ursula, Sha La La La

Row 4: Triton, Wanderin' Free, Jetsam, Sea Witch, Treasures Untold

WHAT!!!??!!

I haven't brought anything from the Disney collaboration but the Jasmine mirror. How dare they not do a Pocahontas or Mulan palette 
madno.gif

*Sigh* I guess I have to buy something from the Ariel collection.

(first world problems, I know)

Back