Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read a random article in what looks like to be a well established blog that this collection isn't coming out till July. Not sure if that's true or not, but I'm willing to believe it since we haven't heard too much regarding this collection yet from Sephora.
Gives us time to prepare!

I am dying for that compact (although the shell idea was better)!  I missed the Cinderella compacts and over compensated by buying five Jasmine ones. I think I will just get one or two Ariel compacts this time.  Who am I kidding?  I'm getting five.

I really really want all of this stuff just for the packaging!!! It's cute x 1000 and I love the green/blue look to it, my favourite colours :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Jasmine is my favourite princess, and I really wanted the palette, but couldn't justify buying it at the time. I went back to the Sephora website and it's not listed anymore, but the Cinderella one is? Does anyone know why this is?
But anyway,
Really really want this!! :DDD

Omg, omg, omg! I get sucked in to each one of the palettes in this collection. I honestly don't use the Cinderella all that much. I do use Jasmine more since the colors are appropriate for the weather right now. I will have to keep my eyes peeled and pick this one up if only for the obsessive collector in me. Thanks for sharing everyone!

Thanks for the heads up! I want it even more now lol.... I will be stalking the sephora website! Did anyone else notice they changed the nail polish bottles? They look like they may be bigger now, maybe full size

Originally Posted by lipsticknscrubs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone else notice they changed the nail polish bottles? They look like they may be bigger now, maybe full size
Those are Sephora X polishes, which are different from the Sephora by OPI line they've been using for these Disney collections. I'm super excited now (as long as they're not repromotes)!

Like I predicted, I think the lip glosses will come in a set, but they nail polishes are luring me in now that it's Sephora X and I have been wanting to try them!

I'm thinking I have to get the compact mirror since I don't have any of the others. Maybe the eyeshadow but I don't know. 

I'm definitely going to try to get as much as I can from this collection. I love Ariel!!!

Come to me you pretty lil' palette.......
biggrin.gif

Sephora Storylook Eyeshadow Palette Vol. 3 Ariel Edition ($55 USD / $66 CAD) - See more at: http://www.beautezine.com/sephora-disney-ariel-collection-for-fall-2013-photos-information/#sthash.ANR9aY0F.dpuf
Sephora Storylook Eyeshadow Palette Vol. 3 Ariel Edition - $55 USD

Part of Your World Eyeshadow Palette - $30 USD

Mermaid Song Lipgloss Set - around $46

Sephora X What-Cha-Nail-Callit Nail Lacquer Set - $24.50 USD

Set the Mood Compact Mirror - $20 USD

Sephora Kiss the Girl Eau de Parfum Spray (50mL) - $58 USD

Kiss the Girl Roll on Eau de Parfum - $19 USD

ahh! i can't contain myself!! i have gift cards just burning a hole in my wallet. i will be stalking the site, haha.

Does anyone know which princesses they're doing? Because Pocahontas is my favorite even though she's not technically a princess she's the daughter of the chief in her tribe so she sort of is. If they're not doing her then I'm going to get Ariel, but I really want the to do Pocahontas!!

Originally Posted by misskelliemarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know which princesses they're doing? Because Pocahontas is my favorite even though she's not technically a princess she's the daughter of the chief in her tribe so she sort of is. If they're not doing her then I'm going to get Ariel, but I really want the to do Pocahontas!!
Pocahantas is my favorite too! I have no idea what princesses they're doing though.

I hope Sephora releases a Pocahantas collection this fall because I assume the items would be warm neutral colors (browns, oranges, blue, etc.). Jasmine and Ariel's colors are perfect for Spring/Summer.

I don't know if I'm getting something from Ariel's collection or passing.

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pocahantas is my favorite too! I have no idea what princesses they're doing though.

I hope Sephora releases a Pocahantas collection this fall because I assume the items would be warm neutral colors (browns, oranges, blue, etc.). Jasmine and Ariel's colors are perfect for Spring/Summer.

I don't know if I'm getting something from Ariel's collection or passing.
I think it would be a very popular collection because of all the neutrals with a couple of pops of colors. You're right about it being perfect for fall. Here's to hoping that's what they're doing!

The autumn Beautifully Disney line will actually feature Pocahontas quite prominently, from what I understand. There's nothing out yet besides a teaser booklet, but the collection will be called "Fiery Spirit." I am assuming that Mulan might be a part of this one as well. (I got the info from the booklet that I picked up at Disneyland a few weeks ago.)

For anyone curious, I believe that the summer collection is supposed to be out next month as well. It is called "Unlock the Spell", and it is supposed to be greens, yellows, etc, and feature Belle, Tiana from The Princess and the Frog, and Rapunzel from Tangled. If it is anything like the premier collection that's out now, they'll do a special reveal event at one of the Disney parks.

http://sparklyeverafter.com/whats-next-for-beautifully-disney/ (Not my blog. It has photos of the booklet.)

Back