(Spoiler) New Beauty Test Tube Winter-Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sticking with NBTT, I think the quality and size of the products is really good.  What I don't use I give as gifts, which works out well. 

I'm currently using the Neutrogena wrinkle serum at night and the Yon Ka Vital Defense during the day.  I like the CellCeuticals Photo Defense and will use it more in the summer.  I'm giving the Olay Deep Wrinkle Treatment to my mom for Christmas. 

I like the looks of the winter test tube  Wonder what color the Tarte blush will be?

this seems interesting, but idk I have no use for anti aging yet, ( I do use retin-a at least once a week though, but that's not only for anti aging purposes) I want to see more spoilers before I get it, I might cancel just so I don't get charged and then if I like what's there I'll just order it XD

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this seems interesting, but idk I have no use for anti aging yet, ( I do use retin-a at least once a week though, but that's not only for anti aging purposes) I want to see more spoilers before I get it, I might cancel just so I don't get charged and then if I like what's there I'll just order it XD
You should do that. That will continue to ship this box for at least a month after the contents are announced!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's shown is Natural Beauty.
Aw, man! Out of all the colors they have, that's the only one I own. It is truly gorgeous, but I really hope they send a variety.

Just keep in mind that's what was shown not necessarily what's being sent. Looks like the boxes are being sent out soon because they attempted to charge my debit card but the authorization failed. I forgot to make sure to re-enter my # because as I said before every single quarter the card is rejected despite having money on the card. For whatever reason I have to re-enter the card # so it can go through.

Yes, I'm hoping they send different colors, so I can t least trade if need be. And it'll be nice to be surprised by what else might be in the box. This box is looking very promising so far.

Just keep in mind that's what was shown not necessarily what's being sent. Looks like the boxes are being sent out soon because they attempted to charge my debit card but the authorization failed. I forgot to make sure to re-enter my # because as I said before every single quarter the card is rejected despite having money on the card. For whatever reason I have to re-enter the card # so it can go through.
You are absolutely right about them charging our cards already.

I just checked my account and this is what it says :

Order status:     APPROVED

​

Order Total:$38.90

Est. ship date:*1/9/2013

Billed:$38.90

I emailed Testtube and skipped/cancelled my account for a few reasons.

1. Every quarter I almost ALWAYS have an issue with my pre-paid card having an issue and the card initially being declined then having to reenter the card # or use a different card. I know exactly how much is loaded onto the card in my account profile and it's way more than the amount Testtube charges.
  2. Because of the initial decline and having to re-enter the # it causes my box to be delayed between two to four weeks. It's a pain to wait as I'm an impatient person and wants it NOW! lol If I'm paying over $8 for shipping I don't want to wait extra time since it goes by ground in the first place I hate the extra wait.
  3. IMATS is in about three weeks and so I decided to keep my almost $40 to spend at IMATS instead. Between the NBTT and QVC versions that's almost $80 I can spent at IMATS on things I REALLY want.

I emailed Testtube and skipped/cancelled my account for a few reasons.

1. Every quarter I almost ALWAYS have an issue with my pre-paid card having an issue and the card initially being declined then having to reenter the card # or use a different card. I know exactly how much is loaded onto the card in my account profile and it's way more than the amount Testtube charges.
  2. Because of the initial decline and having to re-enter the # it causes my box to be delayed between two to four weeks. It's a pain to wait as I'm an impatient person and wants it NOW! lol If I'm paying over $8 for shipping I don't want to wait extra time since it goes by ground in the first place I hate the extra wait.
  3. IMATS is in about three weeks and so I decided to keep my almost $40 to spend at IMATS instead. Between the NBTT and QVC versions that's almost $80 I can spent at IMATS on things I REALLY want.
Can you shop at IMATS? 

My NBTT should be coming on 1/9, too.  I think the products look good.  I was overwhelmed with all of the anti-aging products last time, even though I liked them.  So, this is a nice change.  And, I bet they will have a few extra little samples in it, too.

Wish there was an IMATS in Seattle. 

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My NBTT should be coming on 1/9, too.  I think the products look good.  I was overwhelmed with all of the anti-aging products last time, even though I liked them.  So, this is a nice change.  And, I bet they will have a few extra little samples in it, too.

Wish there was an IMATS in Seattle. 
LOL Me too! The closest one is in Vancouver BC.

The products inside the Test Tube? Pretty much. The ad came from their latest issue of Test Tube. Waiting for their site to update which should be soon then we'll see what the other items are.

Back