(Spoiler) New Beauty Test Tube Winter-Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish the page would update so I could see what all we are getting. LOL I am so impatient. Last tube was my first though... and I remember it took forever to ship once it was charged even though it SAYS that it will ship a week later. 
This is my 4th regular tube. I hate that it seems to take forever! I'm so not patient either! There are people getting the QVC auto shipments so you'd think the regular tubes on autos hip would be shipped too. Last few times it seems QVCs come about a week before I get mine, dang it! I just ordered the QVC one and it says i'll have it around the 11th. Sounds like I'll have it BEFORE my regular one?! I just wanna see if we're getting more than the 5 items listed.

I need to check out the qvc one. You know, cause all of the subs I have just aren't enough lol

I'm a Test Tube life-timer too. I have this inner Test Tube clock that informs me when it's around that time for another new tube! It happened two days ago and I came here looking for some sneak peeks.

Mine says approved but not shipped yet. Waiting sucks. Also when do they post the full list of items on the page? After they ship? I know everything was listed before I signed up.

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine says approved but not shipped yet. Waiting sucks. Also when do they post the full list of items on the page? After they ship? I know everything was listed before I signed up.
Mine hasn't shipped yet either....seems like it takes FOREVER!  They charged me twice by mistake and when I called they said they'd refund that extra charge but they took off both charges and another hasn't posted so I'm terrified that mine won't ship even though it says "Approved."  Ugh

On an upside my QVC one is out for delivery today!  I ordered it and they shipped it right out after that on 1/6....GAHHHHHH, I'm so excited.  :)   Can't wait to see what's in the regular tube.  I really hope there are a few extras not shown in the picture.  I'm dying to try the tarte blush and the cleanser. 

Mine hasn't shipped yet either....seems like it takes FOREVER!  They charged me twice by mistake and when I called they said they'd refund that extra charge but they took off both charges and another hasn't posted so I'm terrified that mine won't ship even though it says "Approved."  Ugh On an upside my QVC one is out for delivery today!  I ordered it and they shipped it right out after that on 1/6....GAHHHHHH, I'm so excited.  :)   Can't wait to see what's in the regular tube.  I really hope there are a few extras not shown in the picture.  I'm dying to try the tarte blush and the cleanser. 
Oooohhhhh, open your magazine when you get it and see if you can find the picture that usually shows what is included in the other tube.. Seems like it's around 2/3 of the way back. I really love these but have enough stuff that I am a bit picky about ordering., I use a prepaid card with almost nothing on it so that the initial charges are declined. That way I can see what is in the tube.. If I love it then I update the card so the charges will go through. LOL

I just checked the New Beauty page and my order is now showing as "shipped" as of today! I know based on my last tube, I still have at least 2 weeks before it will be at my door... it said shipped and then two weeks later I got my FedEx tracking number. It arrived a week later. I really hope it doesn't take that long this time!!!

My account says "shipped" as well.

I rarely get a tracking number emailed to me though. Does anyone know how long it typically takes?

I can't seem to recall.

There is a video on youtube from the company that shows a screenshot of the other magazine page.   It shows a lip gloss, concealer, body butter, clay face masque and another Maroccan Oil Frizz Control bottle.   Here is the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ0mUfIsy7w.    The screenshot is at the 20 second mark.

Originally Posted by diamo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is a video on youtube from the company that shows a screenshot of the other magazine page.   It shows a lip gloss, concealer, body butter, clay face masque and another Maroccan Oil Frizz Control bottle.   Here is the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ0mUfIsy7w.    The screenshot is at the 20 second mark.
Are you saying that these are products in our tube?

It looks like just New Beauty Award winners to me.

Am I missing something?

There is a video on youtube from the company that shows a screenshot of the other magazine page.   It shows a lip gloss, concealer, body butter, clay face masque and another Maroccan Oil Frizz Control bottle.   Here is the link:  
I scoured the whole mag looking for the "try it in the test tube" symbol and the only ones I found were of ones we already saw in zadi's pic post. There was one that wasn't posted but it's likely an OR product. The pic showing the tube contents is the one Zadi posted. It shows the Vichy LiftActiv serum 10 and in the mag the OR product looks to be Vichy LiftActiv Eyes. That's in an article with the "try it in the test tube" above it. So, that's all I've got! The QVC value (without the mag) comes to a few pennies shy of $130. As for the regular tube value I haven't calculated but the tarte blush is $25, dr Brandt is $38ish, simple is $6.99. So, even with the two other small samples, unless there are a few extras the value of the regular tube is going to be lacking compared to normal. I usually prefer the regular to the QVC but maybe not this time. But I'm optimistic!

Ok if this ends up being the entire tube... I am not sure what I will think about that. So I'm going to keep my hopes up for more. Last month was FULL of great items. This tube is looking good so far... but it needs more. Even the QVC version contains a lot more than this one. I can't imagine that this is it.

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok if this ends up being the entire tube... I am not sure what I will think about that. So I'm going to keep my hopes up for more. Last month was FULL of great items. This tube is looking good so far... but it needs more. Even the QVC version contains a lot more than this one. I can't imagine that this is it.
Agree. Agree. And agree!

I have been subscribing to NBTT for 5 years or so...there has always been more products than this.

I can't imagine this is the final number.

Would be seriously shocked and disappointed if it was.

I totally think there will be more and they are trying to play to the 'surprise' factor that other subscriptions offer. I'm dying to know! LOL

I sure hope you ladies are correct! I'm sure there HAS to be more than 5 items. QVC had 9 so maybe one or two of those brands cross over in the regular? Kinda like tarte did....and Mally usually does. If not I may have to cancel and just wait till it comes out, like I do with the QVC. But they've never disappointed me yet so I doubt they will now!

Yes! It's official...we are getting MORE than those 5 products!

I just spoke to CS and they said those 5 featured are the ones every tube will contain.

We will get at least 2-3 additional products that are NOT featured yet.

NBBT wanted to add an element of surprise to this quarters tube.

These are the other brands that MAY be in our tube.

She didn't know the products, just the brand names. 

We should get at least 2-3 of the following additional brands.

1. Mally
2. Phyto
3 ColorScience
4 Moroccan Oil
5 Dr Denese
I would assume #2 and #4 would be an either/or,

Hope this helps!!!!

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! It's official...we are getting MORE than those 5 products!

I just spoke to CS and they said those 5 featured are the ones every tube will contain.

We will get at least 2-3 additional products that are NOT featured yet.

NBBT wanted to add an element of surprise to this quarters tube.

These are the other brands that MAY be in our tube.

She didn't know the products, just the brand names. 

We should get at least 2-3 of the following additional brands.

I would assume #2 and #4 would be an either/or,
Hope this helps!!!!
Sweet!  Great idea to call CS!  You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm so excited.  I loved the MO conditioner we got last tube.  It makes my hair so soft and great for days I go wavy.  I'm kinda over #1 but wouldn't mind it.  Eek, can't wait! 

Back