(Spoiler) New Beauty Test Tube Winter-Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I changed the card info for a non existent card and my plan worked XD I'll wait until I see what they have and if I don't like it I might get the qvc one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is only 5 items. Aren't there usually more?
Yes. There are usually at least 7 or 8. Sometimes more. Guessing that it's just a partial list of the products.

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Me too! The closest one is in Vancouver BC.
zadidoll, do you know when the Vancouver BC IMATS is?

Not yet. I'll ask them on Facebook though.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not yet. I'll ask them on Facebook though.
Thank you, zadidoll.  It might make a good excuse to take a trip to Canada.

Make-Up Artist Magazine:
We haven't officially posted the dates until now: IMATS Vancouver 2013 will be July 27-28. We will have tickets on sale after the first of the year.

Been looking at maps of Vancouver and checking out the hotels.  Pretty tempted to go to the Vancouver IMATS in July.  Totally off topic - sorry.

This looks like a good one, again:).   Although I am drowning in creams, exfoliants, cleansers and serums.  I need to try and stick to one for awhile.  I find myself trying new ones daily with all these subscriptions.  O well still fun to get new products.....

I wish we could opt out of receiving the magazine. 1/2 of it is plastic surgery info - not really for me. That would reduce shipping costs and printing for those that choose not to receive it.

I am excited about what is shown. My daughter uses the Simple wipes already, I like that they are gentle enough for her sensitive skin.

I wish we could opt out of receiving the magazine. 1/2 of it is plastic surgery info - not really for me. That would reduce shipping costs and printing for those that choose not to receive it. I am excited about what is shown. My daughter uses the Simple wipes already, I like that they are gentle enough for her sensitive skin.
Agree.

I wish we could opt out of receiving the magazine. 1/2 of it is plastic surgery info - not really for me. That would reduce shipping costs and printing for those that choose not to receive it. I am excited about what is shown. My daughter uses the Simple wipes already, I like that they are gentle enough for her sensitive skin.
I agree as well. I don't need/want the magazine. It mist got tossed last time without even opening it. But I'm getting excited to see about whatswin the tube! Whee!

I don't mind the magazine, I have learned some interesting things from it.. But I agree that I wish you could opt out and instead get a digital copy of it. I loved that they gave you a subscription and I could just look at it on my iPad instead. They are so heavy too.. If this subscription was cheaper (like $30) then I would get it every single time regardless of what was in it. The shipping costs are what get me.. I loath paying for shipping.

I have to 150% agree about the magazine. I wish they could allow us to opt out to save shipping. I get their magazine digitally and hope they will send out the code again for this year.

I usually don't read the magazine either..occasionally I will "skim" it before I put in the recycle bin.

BUT, this quarters magazine looks REALLY good!

I saw it on the newsstand already and I would pick it up for sure if I wasn't getting it in the tube.

Is this the regular New Beauty Test tube?

When can I order this tube I went to the page but it looks like they are still selling the last test tube I would love to try the Tarte blush. 

So, new beauty showed two charges on my credit card a couple weeks ago so I called and left a message. They called back in a couple hours and the girl (Melissa, I believe) was super nice and said their system ran some people's info twice and it was their fault. She said she put in for a refund and I'd have it in a few days. Well, I later received two emails sent at the same time apologizing and saying my refund was on it's way. Both were identical but had different reference numbers. Welp, I got both charges refunded! So um, I have no clue if I'm getting my tube! It still shows my account as being approved and shipping the 9th but I don't know!!!! Anyone else have this happen to them? Oh, I saw the QVC tube is up for ordering, FYI. I'm gonna order now! Haha

I really wish the page would update so I could see what all we are getting. LOL I am so impatient. Last tube was my first though... and I remember it took forever to ship once it was charged even though it SAYS that it will ship a week later. 

Back