(Spoiler) New Beauty Test Tube Winter-Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My account says "shipped" as well.

I rarely get a tracking number emailed to me though. Does anyone know how long it typically takes?

I can't seem to recall.
My account says shipped on the 8th. Do they send an email or will it just show up? It's been so long since the last one that I can't remember.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! It's official...we are getting MORE than those 5 products!

I just spoke to CS and they said those 5 featured are the ones every tube will contain.

We will get at least 2-3 additional products that are NOT featured yet.

NBBT wanted to add an element of surprise to this quarters tube.

These are the other brands that MAY be in our tube.

She didn't know the products, just the brand names. 

We should get at least 2-3 of the following additional brands.

1. Mally
2. Phyto
3 ColorScience
4 Moroccan Oil
5 Dr Denese
I would assume #2 and #4 would be an either/or,

Hope this helps!!!!
Yeah!  Thank you for letting us know.  Those products all look good to me!

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My account says shipped on the 8th. Do they send an email or will it just show up? It's been so long since the last one that I can't remember.
I ordered the last three test tubes, and I haven't received any emails when they shipped.

Last tube was my first. I waited about a week after I saw that it shipped and contacted cs asking for a tracking #. They told me that they ship in batches and sometimes it "sits" before actually shipping. They also said that they can't control if you get a tracking #, that is FedEx. A week later my tracking came and almost another week my box. Ugh. It was a bad shipping experience. So I am expecting 2-3 weeks after the ship date posted. Hopefully it won't be as bad this time.

I am officially a test tube lifer! I've had the best customer service experience ever! I was accidentally charged twice by a system error and when I called, the girl was so nice and kept apologizing. I left a voicemail and they called back within 3 hours. Anyway, she said they'd refund the extra charge. That's it, nice quick call and it was resolved. I was refunded a few days later. Well, that wasn't ALL! I got my Urban Decay order dropped off last night by my UPS guy and he hands me two packages. I'm like huh? I open the second box and inside is this lovely bright pink, shiny card. It was addressed to me and apologized for any inconvenience I may have been caused and to accept this memoire liquide gift as a thank you and to let me know I'm a valued new beauty member. It was printed up specifically for me and this occasion! Omg! They sent me a memoire liquide amour parfum set with a perfume and body lotion in a gorgeous scent with Madagascar vanilla and Toca beans. It's divine! That stuff is expensive, love it! They never even mentioned sending me anything. Such an awesome surprise. I already love them and the products they send but I'm definitely sticking with them FOREVER, they've earned my loyalty. And they were my first sub, FYI. (True love) haha. Can't wait to get my test tube!

Originally Posted by cheetahchirps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have only "sometimes" received a shipping email. I've been subscribing for years and more often than not the tube just shows up without any prior notification.

I do know once it says "shipped", it could take a good week or so until it actually ships. So I think we should start getting tubes by end of next week!

Originally Posted by MzKayleeJames /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am officially a test tube lifer! I've had the best customer service experience ever! I was accidentally charged twice by a system error and when I called, the girl was so nice and kept apologizing. I left a voicemail and they called back within 3 hours. Anyway, she said they'd refund the extra charge. That's it, nice quick call and it was resolved. I was refunded a few days later. Well, that wasn't ALL! I got my Urban Decay order dropped off last night by my UPS guy and he hands me two packages. I'm like huh? I open the second box and inside is this lovely bright pink, shiny card. It was addressed to me and apologized for any inconvenience I may have been caused and to accept this memoire liquide gift as a thank you and to let me know I'm a valued new beauty member. It was printed up specifically for me and this occasion! Omg! They sent me a memoire liquide amour parfum set with a perfume and body lotion in a gorgeous scent with Madagascar vanilla and Toca beans. It's divine! That stuff is expensive, love it! They never even mentioned sending me anything. Such an awesome surprise. I already love them and the products they send but I'm definitely sticking with them FOREVER, they've earned my loyalty. And they were my first sub, FYI. (True love) haha.

Can't wait to get my test tube!
Wow. That is fantastic!

I absolutely love Memoire Liquide. I am obsessed with the scent they sent me a few tubes ago (Soleil). I am actually going to purchase the perfume on SpaLook. (site is having a 20% off sale right now)

Btw, the perfume costs $95 and the lotion is $24, so that was a very generous and gracious apology they sent you!

Just received my FedEx update.  My test tube is in West Virginia. 
Oh, I'm right across the river in Ohio! I hope mine's close by! How'd you get shipping info? Let us know the extras when you get it.

I got a fedex update as well from West Virginia but have no idea who from. I get other packages so I had no idea what this package was.  It's 3.30 pounds.  Could this be the test tube? It's my first box.

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a fedex update as well from West Virginia but have no idea who from. I get other packages so I had no idea what this package was.  It's 3.30 pounds.  Could this be the test tube? It's my first box.
Yes. That's it.

It should say Sandow Media as the sender. Last tube was 3.60 btw.

random but nice looking forward to it.. 6 pounds not bad. This box/tube is so justifable  in my head since it's $30 for every 4 months so can't wait to see it since i'm trying to narrow down my boxes.

I called NB CS on Monday because I haven't seen a charge for my TT or anything. The lady told me that they are charging and shipping in batches.

She said next batch to be charged/ shipped should be this coming week. I guess they were all tired out from the holidays, LOL.

I HOPE we all get the same things, or items of the same quality. ( I keep remembering the 2 tubes with Neutrogena and Olay Regenerist from the drugstore).

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

random but nice looking forward to it.. 6 pounds not bad. This box/tube is so justifable  in my head since it's $30 for every 4 months so can't wait to see it since i'm trying to narrow down my boxes.
ooops my mistake (typo)...it was 3.6.

Similar weight to this quarters tube.

I agree. This tube is a fantastic deal!

I just received a FedEx tracking notice as well. The weight on mine says 3.50 lbs.. Are the boxes different for each individual? Also, the estimated delivery is 10 days from now. I think that's a little ridiculous. Does the shipping usually take a long time?

Weight fluctuates because the products are not filled exactly the same so it'll always vary.

Originally Posted by LillyAmanda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I called NB CS on Monday because I haven't seen a charge for my TT or anything. The lady told me that they are charging and shipping in batches.

She said next batch to be charged/ shipped should be this coming week. I guess they were all tired out from the holidays, LOL.

I HOPE we all get the same things, or items of the same quality. ( I keep remembering the 2 tubes with Neutrogena and Olay Regenerist from the drugstore).
Ah, I liked the Neutrogena Rapid Repair Wrinkle Serum!  I just finished up my tube. 

The Olay Regenerist one made my skin break out, however. 

I don't mind drug store brands if they are good and something I wouldn't normally drop the $$ on. Last tube I got the Olay deep wrinkle cream and I like it. I'd have never paid the $$ for it though, so I'm glad I tried it. I'm not thrilled with a sample pack of simple wipes though. Those are so cheap. And it isn't even a full pack. At least they are for sensitive skin. I will use them. Just feels a little silly. Still no FedEx email. Really hope my tube comes soon!!!

I'm super excited about this tube because of the tarte blush, I've been on the fence about purchasing one for months. However, I don't understand why the shipping takes so long for the New Beauty Test Tube (the ppl who ordered the qvc version are already receiving their orders). I really enjoy receiving the tubes I only have two complaints and shipping is one of them. I never received any tracking for my tube last quarter. When I check my account for this quarter's tube, it shows my tube was shipped on 1/8 (I was charged on 12/22/12). Now knowing that my package may not actually have "shipped"but instead be sitting in a staging area awaiting shipping and not knowing if I will receive any tracking information this quarter...well I really don't know when I'm going to receive my order. I have several other subs and I always receive prompt and accurate tracking for them...not sure why NBTT can't figure it out?

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Neautrogena wrinkle repair too, I've since bought another tube...but that Olay wrinkle cream broke me out horribly, I had big swollen itchy patches on my face it was awful. I had to take benadryl and use hydrocortisone cream on my face, not to mention it was a very oily cream.

Back