*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like there's a fall style box:

Quote: Kick off the Fall season with our new Special Edition box Must Have fashion and beauty finds, hand-curated by our editors A unique gift for family and friends $100 with free shipping. Limited quantities available

Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like there's a fall style box:
YES!  I'm in, these boxes are amazing in my opinion.  I liked the December lux box better than the Summer Fun box. 

SOLD!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh it's available now! Just ordered! Ships in September!
I'm in there like swimwear, we'll probably need a new thread for it. 

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh it's available now! Just ordered! Ships in September!
I'm in there like swimwear, we'll probably need a new thread for it. 

4.gif

Damn, I just saw photos of the clutch sent in the Luxury special edition box - I'm in love. Why do I have to see this like 6 months too late??

Love love love love love these. I wish I had known about Popsugar back in December!

I have one if you want to PM me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ewiggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damn, I just saw photos of the clutch sent in the Luxury special edition box - I'm in love. Why do I have to see this like 6 months too late??

Love love love love love these. I wish I had known about Popsugar back in December!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they will officially announce personal profiles.
I just saw that and updated my profile. I am very happy with the questions and I hope to see some really awesome things in future boxes from now on! 

Originally Posted by AmandaMaven /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just saw that and updated my profile. I am very happy with the questions and I hope to see some really awesome things in future boxes from now on! 
I updated my profile, too, but I really hope that PopSugar doesn't start doing variations in the boxes. I like when all are the same except maybe color differences or flavor differences. I never get the options i would want when there are variations in these subscription boxes, lol.

Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I updated my profile, too, but I really hope that PopSugar doesn't start doing variations in the boxes. I like when all are the same except maybe color differences or flavor differences. I never get the options i would want when there are variations in these subscription boxes, lol.
You know what, after my initial excited, I started to worry about that too. I like the uniformity of the boxes. I would think that we would only get slight variations according to our needs and preferences in terms of color and size. I already have enough box envy through my other subscriptions. I don't need it here!

Originally Posted by LindseyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hope they don't start doing variation either, if they do that would probably be the one thing that would get me to cancel. I think it's much more fair when were all getting the same products just varying colors and flavors. I would totally be okay with a choice of metal however because I'm quite tired of all the gold.

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hope they don't start doing variation either, if they do that would probably be the one thing that would get me to cancel. I think it's much more fair when were all getting the same products just varying colors and flavors. I would totally be okay with a choice of metal however because I'm quite tired of all the gold.
Yeah, I agree. I'm completely fine with color differences or maybe even style differences if they weren't completely different. Like if they sent out two types of bracelets or something, just as long as everyone gets a bracelet. I like everyone getting the same thing. Even if i'm completely disappointed and there's nothing good in the box, at least i know we all got the same so there was no way i could've had something better. Ipsy has started doing variations and I'm not sure how I like it yet.. It seems like there's been at least one thing that someone else got that i would rather have had. At least Ipsy is only $10 a month so I don't get too upset, lol.

I just hope that I like Popsugar.  I'm so mad right now with another (non-makeup) box that I cancelled, but is sending multiple test charges to my bank account (3 yesterday and 8 so far today) that I'm ready to just stop subbing to anything.  My patience is really worn thin.

I might be the minority here, but I enjoy variations in the boxes. It may be because I Youtube, and seeing the same boxes become monotonous. I would think the only things people will get different is scents, colors, skin tone and hair care based on the new preferences. I gladly welcome this since I'm sensitive to floral scents and if the box is catered to your profile then everyone should get the scent they desire.

If the big ticket items in each box vary then that's where I would see trouble.

Latest posts

Back