*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email from Gorjana that is showing their necklace that will be in Augusts box. It called it PopSugars anniversary Box. Do you guys think the whole box will be themed for the anniversary or that the necklace is the only thing in there fro it? I know this was talked about earlier in the thread somewhere, but at that time i dont think it had ever actually been called an anniversary box. Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, but heres the email.

51f6fa62dce5f.jpg

I'm going to assume the necklace is the anniversary gift and expect a "regular" box. If the whole box is super special, then Yay! If not, I won't be disappointed. They've never clarified either way.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to assume the necklace is the anniversary gift and expect a "regular" box. If the whole box is super special, then Yay! If not, I won't be disappointed. They've never clarified either way.
That's what i was thinking since i haven't seen popsugar call the whole box an anniversary box, just the necklace, but the gorjana email makes it sound like the whole box is. It doesn't matter much to me. the necklace alone will make the box great, i think! I was just told yesterday that starting next week, everyone in my office at work has to start dressing nice, lol. Some big investors are coming or something, but we've always been able to just wear t shirts and jeans or whatever we wanted so now I'm feeling that necklace will  get worn a lot!

^Definitely! Very work appropriate. I'm thinking of buying it in silver as well.

I would think the August box might have a slightly higher value than usual, else the necklace isn’t really a gift, and wouldn’t leave much budget left for other items. But I’m not expecting anything special other than the necklace. It would be cute though if they sent cake.

I was looking at the measurements and the circle is 3/4†on a 17†chain. I had thought it was going to be one of those really long necklaces with a bigger pendant, but it sounds more delicate, which I prefer.

^Definitely! Very work appropriate. I'm thinking of buying it in silver as well.
I know it isn't likely since they didn't advertise the preferences but I just keep hoping that they send out some of the necklaces in silver. I think I would actually really like it if it were silver instead of gold.

Originally Posted by RaquelMichelle7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know it isn't likely since they didn't advertise the preferences but I just keep hoping that they send out some of the necklaces in silver. I think I would actually really like it if it were silver instead of gold.
I second this! Somehow though I doubt they will they seem to be on a serious gold jewelry kick.

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second this! Somehow though I doubt they will they seem to be on a serious gold jewelry kick.
 I agree.  As I mentioned before, I don't wear gold jewelry at all. 

On the Gorjana site, it only shows it available in the gold-plated version, so I doubt there's a silver one. I'd love it if there were! 

For those who do not like gold jewelry you may want to sell yours on eBay. I have seen gorjana jewelry pieces go for good prices :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For me on the other hand I prefer gold toned jewelry since I can't really pull off silver toned jewelry.

PopSugar just posted on Facebook that they "Have something new up their sleeve" and to check the must have website tomorrow. I wonder if they are going to start releasing a spoiler? Seems like most sub boxes are doing that now.

PopSugar just posted on Facebook that they "Have something new up their sleeve" and to check the must have website tomorrow. I wonder if they are going to start releasing a spoiler? Seems like most sub boxes are doing that now.
I saw this, too and am very interested in what it is! I didn't even think about it maybe being a spoiler, but I would love if it was! 

I think they will officially announce personal profiles.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's hoping to an announcement of a Fall Special Edition Box- I loved my summer one!!
Please no! I got both limited edition boxes, and my wallet just can't take anymore!

Here's hoping to an announcement of a Fall Special Edition Box- I loved my summer one!!
I didn't get any of the last special edition boxes and I'm glad i didn't because it really wasn't anything I would've liked, but I LOVE all things fall! If they did this, I think i would have to get it so I kind of hope they don't, haha!

This is what I think! 

I would LOVE a fall special edition box. I think they are more likely to do another holiday edition though and 2 so close together might be a bit much? I don't know, I guess we'll see!

Latest posts

Back