*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In your account there are PREFERENCES tab now - make sure to check all the skin tone, shoe, clothes size, etc. I just randomly clicked on that and was super surprised!

Catching up just now, lol. Sorry for double info. On a side note, I told my husband I want to unsubscribe and he said, why, keep it, it is worth it. So now I cannot wait for August :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When do the boxes usually ship each month?  I was originally signed up for August but lucked out with a July box after earlier subscribers got theirs, so now I don't know when to expect Augusts. 

And I'm loving the ice tray from this month!  My husband and I like the Starbucks refreshers (and other drink mixes), but I hate getting the right ratio of mix to water as they are too strong most of the time.  This ice cube tray is awesome for these mixes.  I just make a strong full strength batch and freeze it as cubes, and pop a cube or two into my water now.  And my husband is such a geek, he went on Amazon and bought another so we can make two flavors at the same time.  He was SO excited to announce this.  I think I know just how men feel when we insist on showing off the newest lip gloss, because it is just a wee-bit more pink and sparkly than the one we wore last week, etc. 

They make great cat toys too, apparently.  I dropped one in the floor last week and one of my kitties thought I'd bought a new toy especially for her enjoyment.  That cube lasted a good 3 hours on my tile floors, and it was like 86 degrees inside.

Le Metier de Beaute Beauty Vault VIP.  The up side is that it works out to under $30 per month, and it's looking like it will be very much worth the money, but the down side is that you have to pay for the whole year ($348) up front.  
wow $348 buckaroos up front? No can't do for me lol but thanks for letting me know I'm always trying to find new boxes and the vip vualt sounds great but too expensive for me. I wish you happiness with your box and keep us updated :)

Has anyone been charged for August yet or is it too early?  LIke Normajean2008 I signed up for August, and was wait listed for July, and was sent a July box later in the month. 

I cant wait to see what will be in the August box!  I love the anniversary necklace that was featured in the email they sent out a couple weeks ago.  I would love to see another scarf or a big scented candle.  I'm not a summer person, and am really looking forward to fall, so anything for fall will make me happy.  Someone here mentioned some fun socks as a possibility.  I wear blue hospital scrubs to work everyday, so some colorful fun socks would be great for me!

Too early. They usually charge on the first or second business day of the month. The first is on a Thursday this month so I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't start shipping until that next Monday.

My August Pop Sugar Wish List:

• Lavender scented items (or lavender tea, I'm sure more tea will result in complaints)
    icon_lol.gif
  • A colorful cotton or silk scarf - something sunny yellow, emerald green or bright blue
  • Sea Salt pedicure scrub and moisturizing foot cream
  • Fun new hair accessory for wearing hair up in the heat of summer
  • Reusable tote bag (generous size for taking to farmer markets) or woven straw bag
  • Tweezers or home eyebrow waxing strips
  • A new fall handbag
  • Toner for the face or facial mask
  • Colorful toothbrush
  • Plastic Salad/lunch bowls like these: http://www.pretapaquet.com/
  • Thank you note cards
  • More spices (like the ones from the November box)
  • Books
  • Fig bars (since we always get a food item: http://naturesbakery.com/in-our-pantry)

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

• Lavender scented items (or lavender tea, I'm sure more tea will result in complaints)
    icon_lol.gif
  • A colorful cotton or silk scarf - something sunny yellow, emerald green or bright blue
  • Reusable tote bag (generous size for taking to farmer markets) or woven straw bag
  • A new fall handbag
  • Colorful toothbrush
  • Thank you note cards
  • Books
  • Fig bars (since we always get a food item: http://naturesbakery.com/in-our-pantry)

Ann, you always have great suggestions!  I hope someone is watching from PopSugar.  Also, if I recall correctly, you have been quite accurate on a few previous boxes.

• Lavender scented items (or lavender tea, I'm sure more tea will result in complaints) :icon_lol:
  • A new fall handbag
  • Colorful toothbrush
  • Thank you note cards
  • Books
You always come up with the best ideas, Ann!

I wore my necklace from last month to a "trash" themed party (white trash, trailer trash, etc)...I paired it with fishnets, so definitely a contextual item...but I knew I'd be able to use it sometime!! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You always come up with the best ideas, Ann!

Originally Posted by junkiejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ann, you always have great suggestions!  I hope someone is watching from PopSugar.  Also, if I recall correctly, you have been quite accurate on a few previous boxes.
Aww thanks.
hehe.gif

I pretty sure that was last year's box. We have already received those items. Must be last year's August box.

Latest posts

Back