The Jungle Stand - Tasting Bar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When does it usually arrive? I'm getting antsy 
icon_eek.gif

I'm not sure, have you been charged? I signed up on the 12th of Feb, and received it on the 23rd of Feb. I thought it went by your sub date, but I haven't been charged yet so I'm not sure. 

They are pretty good about responding to shipping inquiries if you post on their FB wall, I think I will post and see when mine will be shipping.

Crazy, I just wrote them on Facebook (3:45am central) and they responded right away. I had paused my account shortly before March due to money issues, and then restarted it shortly after March, but hadn't received a charge yet. Apparently there was some confusion with my account reinstatement, and they let me know that they would charge me later today, and that I would receive my BAR next week. They said billing should always be at the first of the month. So, if you were billed on the first, and haven't received a BAR, I would write them on FB and they should be able to tell you what's up. 

Crazy, I just wrote them on Facebook (3:45am central) and they responded right away. I had paused my account shortly before March due to money issues, and then restarted it shortly after March, but hadn't received a charge yet. Apparently there was some confusion with my account reinstatement, and they let me know that they would charge me later today, and that I would receive my BAR next week. They said billing should always be at the first of the month. So, if you were billed on the first, and haven't received a BAR, I would write them on FB and they should be able to tell you what's up. 
They charged me fairly soon after I subscribed at the end of Feb. I'll contact them on their website since I don't have FB :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just got a shipping notice for my March BAR 
headphonedance.gif
Scooby are you concerned about our TX heat? I'm afraid stuff will go bad in my mailbox if I get this sub...

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got a shipping notice for my March BAR 
headphonedance.gif

Scooby are you concerned about our TX heat? I'm afraid stuff will go bad in my mailbox if I get this sub...

Not really...I received chocolate and caramel in last month's BAR, and it did get a little soft. I just placed it in the fridge for a while and it firmed up just fine. I also have the luxury of being able to pick the box up as soon as it is delivered so it doesn't sit in the metal mail box for a long time. So far they have sent chocolate, cookies, cheese, and nuts/chocolate clusters. I don't think I would worry about spoiled food unless it sat in the mailbox for more than 24 hours in intense heat. I also get Graze snack boxes and my chocolate usually melts, but I don't mind if it refrigerates into a chunk :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine will be here Thursday! I love their priority shipping. But I HATE that there are never any videos of unboxing's until very late in the month or early the next month after I have already received mine. There's one video on YT that says March, but it's actually the February BAR, not March. It's like a conspiracy to keep spoilers off the internet! I can't stand it!! 
scared2.gif

Mine will be here Thursday! I love their priority shipping. But I HATE that there are never any videos of unboxing's until very late in the month or early the next month after I have already received mine. There's one video on YT that says March, but it's actually the February BAR, not March. It's like a conspiracy to keep spoilers off the internet! I can't stand it!! 
scared2.gif

I think I just watched that one actually hahah...... x_x

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

scared2.gif

I think I just watched that one actually hahah...... x_x

Yeah, the nuts were last month lol.

I posted that box up higher in the thread. That box rocked!

I stil haven't received a shipping notice!!  Jealous.... Can't wait to see this month's theme.  

It arrived to my house today, but got sent to the post office along with my other packages... so they'll be picked up tomorrow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box from the post office today!

Sorry the photos are out of order. The theme is "Baker's trip around the world". There are 6 different pastries from 6 different countries and are as follows: Hopia from the Philippines; Pineapple Cake from Taiwan; Pastelitos de Mango from Cuba; Macaroon from Lebanon; Baklava from Greece; and finally Rice Cakes from Vietnam.

I have had Pineapple Cakes from Taiwan before and they're delicious! From this box, I have only had a chance to try the Vietnamese Rice Cakes and they taste like Mochi, but much sweeter.
I am intrigued by this box and by Jungle Stand's previous boxes so I think I'll stay subbed for a few more months.

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box from the post office today!

Sorry the photos are out of order. The theme is "Baker's trip around the world". There are 6 different pastries from 6 different countries and are as follows: Hopia from the Philippines; Pineapple Cake from Taiwan; Pastelitos de Mango from Cuba; Macaroon from Lebanon; Baklava from Greece; and finally Rice Cakes from Vietnam.

I have had Pineapple Cakes from Taiwan before and they're delicious! From this box, I have only had a chance to try the Vietnamese Rice Cakes and they taste like Mochi, but much sweeter.
I am intrigued by this box and by Jungle Stand's previous boxes so I think I'll stay subbed for a few more months.
Mine didn't come today dammit :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the pics, this BAR looks super interesting! 

Mine didn't come today dammit :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for the pics, this BAR looks super interesting! 
No problem. I attached a link to my blog review about it in case you're curious, but you'll get to taste it soon enough lol... Overall not bad. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got mine today too. Same stuff, but I didn't get whatever that paper was you got??

I am super excited about this sub.  For some reason I thought it was going to be super small and come in a box like Love with Food.  I was so wrong!

Back