The Jungle Stand - Tasting Bar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today too. Same stuff, but I didn't get whatever that paper was you got??

I am super excited about this sub.  For some reason I thought it was going to be super small and come in a box like Love with Food.  I was so wrong!
Yep every box is the same stuff, and it looks like she got some chopsticks. U didn't get any?

Edit: Ohhh I see, she got chopsticks and you got a little plastic pincher to pinch the stuff out of the bags with. Interesting!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today too. Same stuff, but I didn't get whatever that paper was you got??

I am super excited about this sub.  For some reason I thought it was going to be super small and come in a box like Love with Food.  I was so wrong!
I got chopsticks.. You got wooden tongs it looks like. That's neat I would have like wooden tongs lol. 

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got chopsticks.. You got wooden tongs it looks like. That's neat I would have like wooden tongs lol. 

I've seen those little plastic pinchers come inside of the cheese box, I think that's a great touch. I wonder why U got chopsticks instead, weird lol

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've seen those little plastic pinchers come inside of the cheese box, I think that's a great touch. I wonder why U got chopsticks instead, weird lol
Haha I know... I thought it was kind of weird. I can use chopsticks just fine, but I figured it'd be easier to use my hands. 

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you mean the info page? Your pic shows you got it.

I think she means the chop sticks in the paper wrapper.

I just got mine yay! I have to get ready for a concert, but I look forward to tasting these tomorrow. I love this subscription! (I got the little tongs)

So for some reason I've been jealous of all of your boxes thinking this box was more like $19.99-29.99/month. I was like "this sub sounds great, but no way can I pay that much a month for it." But I was looking at the site today and it's only $9.92?! What? Since when!? I don't know what I was thinking since that's WAY cheaper than I expected. So...now I really want to order it...and I have a feeling I will be doing so in the next 48 hours or so. If only I had more self control...

Originally Posted by teastrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was a pretty yummy box! I really liked the pineapple cake. 
Still haven't had a chance to taste mine yet....as I went to a rock show Fri and Sat night haha...but tearing into that baby Sunday for sure! 

Quote: Originally Posted by teastrong /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was a pretty yummy box! I really liked the pineapple cake. 
Still haven't had a chance to taste mine yet....as I went to a rock show Fri and Sat night haha...but tearing into that baby Sunday for sure! 

I finally had time to taste my BAR and loved it! I put up a detailed description with pics on my blog below if anyone is interested :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really liked the green, and I didn't think i would because of what the filling is made of. But it was yum! I did not like the orange, ew.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It will be my first! Very curious about this one!!
Me too did you see the almost treasure looking map they have on their fb?

Me either! Mine should ship Monday 
18.gif

Really? That's good to know because I wasn't sure when I'd be getting mine.

Originally Posted by ling168 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It will be my first! Very curious about this one!!
Me too did you see the almost treasure looking map they have on their fb?

Me either! Mine should ship Monday 
18.gif

Really? That's good to know because I wasn't sure when I'd be getting mine.

I paused my subscription a week or so ago, and Jackie emailed me personally to see if everything was OK. I said everything's fine, I love your service I just need to make sure I will have the money in a few weeks. She let me know that the one I already paid for would be shipping the 22nd.

I would drop them an email or FB message if you're curious about shipping date, they have always been prompt and very very helpful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder what the treasure map thingy means! 

Back