Thierry Mugler Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a huge TM perfume fan. Angel is alright and if I get a sample or mini I'll use it- but really do not care to buy them. One of my favorite perfumes is BVlgari green tea, then Bvlgari black, then a cucumber perfume oil- not a mix but just cucumber or cucumber leaves I guess?, then Verbena like from Occitane. For sweet perfumes I like Dior Sweet Sun- but have not seen any sold this year (was limited), I do like Pink Sugar too- but never wear it lately. I guess it is good there is thousands of perfumes out there as not everyone likes the same. I also hate anything lavender and rose.
I also love Bvlgari Black and Jasmin Noir. I enjoy the whole Poison line by Dior and I love Dior Addict. I personally can't wear Pink Sugar it's way too sweet for me. I do have a bottle of Pink Sugar Sensual which has anise (I love anise) but again I still can't wear that either it's too sweet. I do love me some Blue Sugar though love wearing that. Everyone's nose is different so lke you said I may love a scent someone else may hate!

just subbed!!  It stated my box won't ship on 12/6 - when you signed up, did they give a long ship date?

I cannot wait.  I just bought an alien gift set at Ulta and I did email thierry mugler's customer service to see if they can send me other scents besides alien for my first box. 

alien reminds me of a lighter poison - anyone else think that?

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  just subbed!!  It stated my box won't ship on 12/6 - when you signed up, did they give a long ship date?

I cannot wait.  I just bought an alien gift set at Ulta and I did email thierry mugler's customer service to see if they can send me other scents besides alien for my first box. 

alien reminds me of a lighter poison - anyone else think that?
When I signed up they gave me a ship date that seemed like a long wait then a day or two later I got an email with a new ship date that was only a few days from when I signed up. Hope the same happens for you. 

Aww, I didn't get my first box, but I *did* get a hand-written welcome-to-your-subscription card and the fanciest business card I have *ever* encountered!  Now I'm antsy for my first box.  On the up side, something like four other sub boxes landed this week, so I have tons of stuff to play with while I wait.

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My second box arrived today. Since I don't know how to post a picture as a spoiler I'll just post the pic 
smile.gif

Box included:

Angel Liqueur de Parfum 2013 (tester vial)

Alien Liqueur de Parfum 2013 (tester vial)- I'm happy to get these so I can compare these to the 2009 Liqueur de Parfum collection

Alien- deluxe eau de parfum  (0.2oz)

Angel- Hand Cream (1oz)

Womanity- Body Cream (1oz)

Angel nail polish (0.3oz)
this is the box I got today!!  I am glad I got this one as I did want the liquer perfume.

I wonder if this is the last box for the year, then?

If they give this out every quarter, I would think so.

I am so happy that I saw this thread and subscribed to this service.  I love the nailpolish color.  It is like a periwinkle blue.

Ooh, my box arrived today, too!  I noticed the insert card essentially called this a welcome box, and there wasn't a card detailing the precise items included.  It looks like maybe this is just the autumn box since apparently existing subscribers received it as well.  I just find it odd that it's being presented as a special welcome box when it's the same one everyone is receiving.  Maybe Birchbox's welcome boxes just make me roll my eyes at that whole concept.

(And I'm starting to think Angel might be a Quease trigger except under very rare circumstances.  There's something very heavy about it that just makes me feel ill.)

I got my first - welcome box - the same as the previous two ladies described. Here is the picture:

I am happy with this box (can't go better for $12.50), it's a great way to try the other TM goodies. Angel is one of my all-time favorite scents.

I don't think it is a welcome box - I read it as a card welcoming you to the subscription...but the box is the normal one that goes out for that quarter.  And this happens to be the last quarter box - this seems to fit as people who sub'd earlier got this same box in this quarter.

I love this box and I also think it is a great deal!!

Thierry Mugler fans!!  They are having a huge sale right now on their makeup and jewelry items on their website. I finally picked up the Nebuleuse Necklace that I have been looking at for so long (but at 95.00, there was no way I was getting that!!) 

I got it for 47.50 - plus they have free shipping right now and I got 5 samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.muglerstoreusa.com/

I'm thinking about picking up the lipstick and magma fusion lip gloss from their sale.

They have super fast shipping.  I placed this order yesterday morning and it is out for delivery TODAY.

Make sure if you guys buy any full sized bottles of perfume join the TM Circle. I've been getting free surprise goodies for the past 3 weeks for being a member. I got an Angel body lotion, Womanity hand lotion and a leather tote bag

Quote: Originally Posted by JayneDoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Make sure if you guys buy any full sized bottles of perfume join the TM Circle. I've been getting free surprise goodies for the past 3 weeks for being a member. I got an Angel body lotion, Womanity hand lotion and a leather tote bag
I've been doing that and I have not received any goodies :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  At all...

I would love a leather tote bag

I've been doing that and I have not received any goodies :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  At all...

I would love a leather tote bag
That's weird. I figured everyone would receive them because every package stated it was a thank you for being in the circle.

I have 5-6 full sized bottles and registered them all at the circle - nothing.

I have 5-6 full sized bottles and registered them all at the circle - nothing.
I have 11 bottles registered. So not much more then you. Hopefully you'll receive something.

Just got my 3rd box Angel fans will be happy it was mostly Angel items, a cute coin purse and a sample vial of A*men which is really the mens version of Angel 
smile.gif

did you get a shipping email or did they just come out of the blue?   They had told me March 7, so it would be great to get them now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh and pictures please!

O/T, I did purchase magma fusion lip gloss in blue shimmer.  OMG.  Where have I been?  it looks clear in the tube with little blue glitters, but once I put it on my lips, it turned a natural pink color (my lip shade but better) with a slight (very slight) futurist blue sheen

Back