Thierry Mugler Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I just sent a cranky email.  It's June 15th.  Summer starts June 21st.  I have not received my spring box.  I just want this sub *over* because I'm very nearly OCD when it comes to fragrance, and it drives me bonkers to get a box marketed as one season in very nearly a completely different season.  If I could shift this so I could get my box at the beginning of the season rather than the end, I would resubscribe, but as it currently stands, I've barely used any of these things because a winter box should be worn in the winter, not the spring, and a spring box should be worn in the spring, not the summer.  I actually asked if I could get my summer box bumped to ship ASAP so I could just get this *over* with because this whole timing thing is actually making a bit hostile about it.
I haven't gotten mine either - and I am also like you - I want this sub over.

Ugh. I was so annoyed with the lateness if the winter box that I didn't notice this until last night: I received Angel body oil, not hair mist.

Ugh. I was so annoyed with the lateness if the winter box that I didn't notice this until last night: I received Angel body oil, not hair mist.
@@meaganola I have the hair mist - if you would like it, just pm me with your addy and I will send it to you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, @@biancardi, but I'll have to pass. Angel is actually a migraine trigger! I was just getting ready to do some swapping, and the hair most was going to go up, but then I realized that I didn't get what was on the card. After the whole season timing thing, it just pissed me off further.

I just sent a nastier email to the general Mugler customer service email address because I have received neither my spring box nor a response to the email I sent Sunday.  If I don't hear back by Thursday, pre-coffee Meagan will be calling on her way to work.  

I just sent a nastier email to the general Mugler customer service email address because I have received neither my spring box nor a response to the email I sent Sunday.  If I don't hear back by Thursday, pre-coffee Meagan will be calling on her way to work.  
They responded to me this morning.  They had "shipping" problems and my box was sent out last week.  Pfftt. still no box in site.

I cannot wait for this sub to be over with.  Such a shame.

I finally got my box today.  The email assuring me that it had been sent out the previous week was dated June 18th.  The postmark on the box was June 19th.  I spend hundreds of dollars (I think there was one year when I spent somewhere around two *thousand* bucks, and, honestly, I would not be surprised to discover that it was much more than that) on perfume every year.  I guess I'll just continue to give it to Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab and Black Phoenix Trading Post.  The owners of those companies give me hugs (I mean actual literal in-person drop-everything *hugs*), not a bunch of lies. 

Third quarter has begun shipping.  Sorry.  I thought I had these as spoilers.  I evidently don't know how to do that since the "upgrade".  @@meaganola feel free to fix it for me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, I like the doo-dads on that bracelet. I am sure I could take those off and put it on a chunky chain necklace.

let's see if I get that, cause I am like the LAST person in the world to get my TM sub.  This is my last box with them.  I am not renewing.  The angst of waiting for 3 months to get my stuff because how they ship out just kills me.

Received the same box today. A whole lot of Angel! I think the Eau Sucree is the Eau de Toilette

packaged as a wrapped candy (sweet).

My favorite part of the spring box was how they told me on June 18th that they had been having warehouse problems, but my box had shipped out the week before.  When I received my spring box *after* summer had already started, I saw the date the postage was generated:  June 19th.  A snarky email ensued.  I'm at the point where I don't even want to wear Alien -- the one scent from them that I absolutely love -- any more because all I can think about is how much they pissed me off with this.  (And, ugh, another box of Angel.  That's what they sent out in the winter box.  And as an added bonus, it sets off The Quease.

I am usually not an angel scent amirer but this variation allowed me to find one that I actually like. Alien is my go to but I may have an addition to the bottles soon. I am glad I get to try these.

I just subscribed... so can someone explain to me?

Does everyone get the same boxes in a quarter?

My box will ship August 1 - so will it be the box pictured (angel samples)?

every one gets the same boxes - the add on could be different - the winter one had a little coin purse, but some folks got a necklace instead

Your august box should be the one pictured. 

Back