Thierry Mugler Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the same things that Deareux posted above with the coin purse, the Angel mini, and the Angel hair perfume and perfume samples.
Hum,,,,got that in January, my first month.... Guess will have to wait a little longer for the next quarter's selection!

Quote: Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hum,,,,got that in January, my first month.... Guess will have to wait a little longer for the next quarter's selection!

Yes, I do think they have them members on a certain schedule.  I have only gotten one box - and it was the 4th quarter box in december (the first week).  But that box had been given out in oct & november.

So, since I  joined in the last week of november, my box is in the last month of the quarter. If you joined in the first month of the quarter, you will always get your box in the first month of the quarter.    Which is really stupid, but there it is...

My box arrived today!  I didn't get the coin purse, though.  I got a necklace that I seem to have already lost.  I can't decide whether it's weird or funky.  And I'm bummed that this month is so Angel-heavy because SO MUCH HEADACHE most of the time, but I should have expected that we would be getting a lot of Angel stuff in this sub in general since it's their signature fragrance.  The mini will probably end up going on eBay, and the samples will go in the fragrance sample box while I figure out what to do with those (I have tons of fragrance samples from subs and Sephora purchases that I will never use).  I'm happy that there's an Alien variant in there, though!  Alien and I *do* get along.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box arrived today!  I didn't get the coin purse, though.  I got a necklace that I seem to have already lost.  I can't decide whether it's weird or funky.  And I'm bummed that this month is so Angel-heavy because SO MUCH HEADACHE most of the time, but I should have expected that we would be getting a lot of Angel stuff in this sub in general since it's their signature fragrance.  The mini will probably end up going on eBay, and the samples will go in the fragrance sample box while I figure out what to do with those (I have tons of fragrance samples from subs and Sephora purchases that I will never use).  I'm happy that there's an Alien variant in there, though!  Alien and I *do* get along.
I got mine today too - I did get the coin purse - that is weird that you got something different!     What was the necklace?

I got mine today too - I did get the coin purse - that is weird that you got something different!     What was the necklace?
It's this (found it under the box!):
The big round part is basically kind of a half-marble, and Edgar REALLY REALLY wants to play with it because the dangly bits are *clearly* intended to be cat toys. I don't know how I feel about it, although it's far more my style than a classic little pendant necklace.

It's this (found it under the box!):
The big round part is basically kind of a half-marble, and Edgar REALLY REALLY wants to play with it because the dangly bits are *clearly* intended to be cat toys. I don't know how I feel about it, although it's far more my style than a classic little pendant necklace.
I got this necklace in my box today. I would have rather received the coin purse! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do like the rest of the box and do like the A*men on my husband.

Quote: Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get a new quarterly shipment yet? Seems like it is about time....
not for me!  They base the shipments on when you enrolled....So, I still have a month or so before my 2nd quarter goes out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by marigoldsue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the newest version of that scent?  And

what color is the nailpolish?

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, awesome! This is my favorite from their entire line. Too bad my box won't arrive until it's almost summer.

Yep, I thought of you when I opened this one.  Is there always so little variety?  

I signed up around the second week of March, so I thought I would be at the end of the quarter.  Instead it looks like I am at the beginning.  I guess that's okay, but I really liked the necklace they were sending out towards the end of the last boxes.

This should answer your two questions. The color in my pic is a little dark. I think it is closer to the color of the trim on the box and it has the same kind if shimmer.

lovely  - thank you so much for posting these!!  Mine won't come for another month or so - but I am excited to get these.

to answer your question, they usually have a better variety of items...

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  lovely  - thank you so much for posting these!!  Mine won't come for another month or so - but I am excited to get these.

to answer your question, they usually have a better variety of items...

My pleasure.  I was excited to be "first" for a change :) Seems like I am always at the middle or end of subs.

Thanks for the pics Marigoldsue....I hope this is the box I get.  Seems like this is the first one that didn't include any Angel or Womanity in the mix.   Like Meaganola mentioned the personalized note was a nice touch in this cyberworld.  Great stationary and a seal too, it felt like a very special invitation.

Quote: Originally Posted by starlite2nite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just signed up.... my 1st shipment will be May 2nd.  Excited!!
I was wondering when I'd get my first box if I signed about up now. Thanks! Your post just made me subscribe to my first box ever (one time Target beauty box not included ;P).

Okay, I just sent a cranky email.  It's June 15th.  Summer starts June 21st.  I have not received my spring box.  I just want this sub *over* because I'm very nearly OCD when it comes to fragrance, and it drives me bonkers to get a box marketed as one season in very nearly a completely different season.  If I could shift this so I could get my box at the beginning of the season rather than the end, I would resubscribe, but as it currently stands, I've barely used any of these things because a winter box should be worn in the winter, not the spring, and a spring box should be worn in the spring, not the summer.  I actually asked if I could get my summer box bumped to ship ASAP so I could just get this *over* with because this whole timing thing is actually making a bit hostile about it.

Back