Thierry Mugler Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  did you get a shipping email or did they just come out of the blue?   They had told me March 7, so it would be great to get them now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh and pictures please!
They told me the same thing so I would love to know if I can expect an early surprise ;-)

I'm super curious about this subscription. I'm obsessed with Thierry Mugler! Have you all been enjoying it so far? Is it worth the money?

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm super curious about this subscription. I'm obsessed with Thierry Mugler! Have you all been enjoying it so far? Is it worth the money?
Hi @MissJexie I think it is worth the money.  It comes to 12.50 a box and we get perfume samples, mini bottles, lotions and an extra - my last box had a nailpolish!  I am waiting for this box, as that coin purse looks soooo cute!

It is very nice.    I actually have a few items in my swap list (some lotions) as I had them already, so if you are interested, let me know!

I think it's definitely worth the money. Like someone else pointed out it's 12.50 per box you can't beat that. I'll be getting my last box in 3 months but I'll be subbing again!

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my first box in December and I really enjoyed it. LOVED the nail polish that was inside and get a crazy amount of compliments on it! Also there was a Womanity body cream in there that at first I wasn't into but there are some nights now that I just HAVE TO slather it on after my bath. Kind of bizarre...When I get excited about a box coming I know it was well worth the $ which isn't really bad compared with many others. 

O/T, I did purchase magma fusion lip gloss in blue shimmer.  OMG.  Where have I been?  it looks clear in the tube with little blue glitters, but once I put it on my lips, it turned a natural pink color (my lip shade but better) with a slight (very slight) futurist blue sheen
That reminds me of some Cover Girl (I think?) lip gloss I randomly bought.

It looks blue in the tube and was shimmery I think and it was supposed to make teeth look a bit whiter and had some mint in it.

I'm not a big Mugler fan, but this looks like it would be fun to get anyways.

Yes, I love this subscription! I'm not a huge Mugler fan, but I collect perfume-related things and I love that we get minis!

has anyone else gotten their spring box?  I am still waiting ...
Still waiting on mine too. Hopefully it will show up soon!

I got the same things that Deareux posted above with the coin purse, the Angel mini, and the Angel hair perfume and perfume samples.

Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got mine today!
Lucky lady!! What kind of goodies did you get!? I am still waiting on mine 
icon_sad.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by lindseylouwho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got the same things that Deareux posted above with the coin purse, the Angel mini, and the Angel hair perfume and perfume samples.
You must have posted right before I did!lol I started out loving Angel (so I am glad to hear it is Angel "tight") but I swear the Alien and Womanity has grown on me. I hope each subsequent box allows us to explore those scents a little more!

did you get a shipping email or did they just come out of the blue?   They had told me March 7, so it would be great to get them now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh and pictures please!
I never get an email they just show up. TM CS is awesome so if you are getting worried about the whereabouts of your box I'd give them a call.

Back