What is the best lip moisturizer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
use vaseline!!I use chapstick with vitamin e cause i can't carry vaseline to school with me!!

it really helps

i noticed an improvement within a month.

burts bees chapstick is my hg. my lips are really really dry normally, so i have to use a heavy chapstick so i have loads of burts bees and carmix in my car, kitchen, living room, bathroom, junk drawer, purse, etc.......

Aquaphor has done wonders for my poor, chapped lips. I've been using that and then always using a tinted lip conditioner and reapplying often. MAC TLC and Stila lip pots are great. Actually since I started using the Aquaphor w/ the Stila lip pots - no more chapping.

I'm currently at the end of my Accutane course and the absolute best thing for my lips has been Aquaphor.....I would not be without it!!!

to repair your lips, the classic vaseline is cheap and effective. my favorite lip balm is burt's bees beeswax lip balm, but i don't recommend it for repairing your lips. however, after your lips are back to a normal state, burt's bees will do you besttt =)

I like lip balms with shea butter. There's one at Whole Foods called DESSERT Essence that works very well. I used to love Rachael Perry Lip Lovers. Very yummy flavors and made my lips nice and soft. Can't find them anymore though.

Aveno makes a new lip balm with shea butter that's pretty good. You can get it at Target or places like that.

Honestly, I'm not wild about Carmex either. It seems my lips never improved when I used it. Possibly the menthol doesn't agree with everyone. Didn't care for blistex in the squirty tube or chapstick either.

mhmm carmex is THE only one fo rme!! <3.i like the pot better than the stick though cuz for some reason the stick doesn't work as well..

i've been using carmex for like 2 years and it works wondersss>>i found out about it from an article in a magazine with mtv vj lala recommending it!

from my testing madness, those are my faves :

-Neutrogena

-Caudalie (but do NOT put it in your pocket)

-Nuxe rêve de miel (last really long)

-Logona

-calendula lipbalm Dr Theiss (the last two are organics)

i also add shea butter and vaseline.

Lush cosmetics has great natural,no animal testing and vegan Lip balms!!!

My faves are :LIp squeak and Lip service

I like Paula's Choice lip & body balm when my lips are really dry. Another good overnight treatment is pure unrefined shea butter.

Jurassic Secret Emu Oil Lip Care.

THIS STUFF WORKS! I only have to apply maybe twice a day, keeps your lips reaaally moist. You won't have to keep reapplying, as you would with most other lip care products. Check it out.

Back